• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Alright, as long as a good number wants to show up (at least 15) then I'd be willing to set something up. I just need to find a venue a really good venue.

mlgc4

Smash Apprentice
Alright, as long as a good number wants to show up (at least 15) then I'd be willing to set something up. I just need to find a venue a really good venue.
I'm there and I like how andy thought Juce posted on here.Oh boy does bc fool oregon na mean dawg.

debaser

Smash Lord
you missed a melee tournament and an all night smashfest last night. check all is brawl to see what oregon is doing, people usually are playing melee at the events

bmagaziner

Smash Rookie
i refuse to go to a site that puts its primary focus on a pile of **** wrapped up in nintendo costumes

debaser

Smash Lord
I hear ya. that's just where oregon organizes their ****. most melee happenings are side events at brawl tournaments.

Moochero

Smash Cadet
I hear ya. that's just where oregon organizes their ****. most melee happenings are side events at brawl tournaments.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
... uhh I'm in Redmond, Oregon for a week with nothing to do. Anyone live around there and play smash? I'll play Brawl or Melee, but haven't played either in a while. Didn't bring a controller because I didn't think about it until too late, but yeah if anyone is near this address (I'm at the Eagle Crest Resort) then give me a call to see if we can set something up.

1522 Cline Falls Rd
Redmond, OR 97756

720 935 8484

Actually I looked at the first page and there isn't even a section for central Oregon. So looks like I'm out of luck (the scene seems pretty dead anyway).

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Your closest bet would be Bend, I know we have a few Bend smashers but I'm not sure if they are active anymore. Oregon has almost complete moved to allisbrawl.com if you really wanted to hook up with some Oregonians I would go there.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Thinking about updating this page again for a place to discuss mostly non-Melee events since Melee has their own thread and the AiB group is kind of restricted now.
What do people think?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Oh, it's been a while since I posted here.

Olimar confirmed for Smash 4!!!!!!!!

bmullins123

Smash Journeyman
Hi, I also message you on All is Brawl, this is a reply to your previously sent message to me on AIB at 10:43 PST. I wanted to say that it would be acceptably and wonderful if you could promote my Online tournaments. I also have a thread in Smashboards on these here tourney's http://smashboards.com/threads/otl-chronic-incites-tournaments-brawl-p-m-and-ssb4.337750/. AIM was a mistake in the sent message, it was originally suppose to say AIB(All is Brawl). I found out about your tourney work, merely by just scrolling though the tournament thread in AIB, where I seen yours and said this looks like a professionally done rule set and a clear statement about what it aims to achieve. You may have received this message a bit late due to my network problem I had today. I hope we can work together and overall make online tourneys a thing for both Smash or even other fighters in the future. Thanks and if you have any questions about me or the tourneys contact me via Smashboards and All is Brawl.

Top Bottom