• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One last chance!

MountainGoat

Smash Journeyman
Deciding at the last minute and asking for 2600 rubs me in the wrong way. Would be hype for Armada to be there though.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Armada isn't taking advantage of anybody. He's always been really generous and he's not even going to walk away with extra cash in his pocket. The community isn't donating to Armada because they want to do him a nice favor; they're donating because they want to see him at EVO.

?

600 people entering this thing, man. He's definitely going to walk away with money in his pocket.

This rubs me the wrong way as well. I suppose it's not churlish of him to ASK, but I hope he doesn't expect anything. I won't donate.

If he were still competing, then sure. If there was some doubt about whether he'd retired on top, why not.

Donating for him and his brother so that he can whip us yet another time? No thanks. Come back in a year when you're bad again lol.

Would be solid if all you rich people with money to burn paid for him though, I wanna see this

Nos

Smash Rookie
Our last chance to set the record straight. I'd pay 20 dollars to finally be able to stop Europe from crackin' wise about our Mamas

LLDL

Smash Hero
Nvm just use Aniolas paypal link

Julian Kehne I transferred your donation to Armada

Armada

Smash Lord
Just me, but it rubs me the wrong way, as if Armada's taking advantage of the community's good will.

If you're going to retire, retire. You drew a boundary. Be man enough to live up to the boundary you set. Being wishy-washy is an unattractive trait imo.
Well I guess we all have different ways to interpretation this. I can tell you for sure that's not my intension at all. If the community wanna have me there and Im not feeling for comitting to the game in that way I guess it could be seen as that. But in this case Im also a brother and if I can help Android reach something that is a chance of a lifetime I think it is worth a try.

If people don't want me there or think this entire thing is to much or honetsly thinks I try to trick people I don't wanna recieve a single dollar from those people. If you think Im genuinely nice and do what I think is the best for my brother then you have the understanding what all this is about.

Im not having that fire back that people are talking about and that they "knew" I would have. So no so far no one has been right. Im doing one last tournament if we reach it because I wanna make my brother get this chance

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
For the sake of the global smash community - Armada PLEASE DO EXHIBITION-SETS VS THE TOP PLAYERS IF YOU DONT FACE EM IN TOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS JUST HAS TO HAPPEN!!!!

I'm so ****ing hyped - I think I'm not realising it yet that AR might enter EVO...holy ****!

GoodleShoes

Smash Apprentice
Oh man how much should I donate oh man I'm not even going to be there but I'm still so excited! Go Armada!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Just me, but it rubs me the wrong way, as if Armada's taking advantage of the community's good will.

If you're going to retire, retire. You drew a boundary. Be man enough to live up to the boundary you set. Being wishy-washy is an unattractive trait imo.
Well i don't always agree with you P but I do always respect your thoughts. I suppose for some there is no price on hype.

Toebex

Smash Cadet
Awesome to see that Armada is trying to get back!!

One question, and I know im a noob for asking, but... who is Android?

strawhats

Smash Master
Awesome to see that Armada is trying to get back!!

One question, and I know im a noob for asking, but... who is Android?
Armada's little brother, a sheik main and is an up and coming top player in Europe. He's been playing with his brother for a little while now.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
This is cool and will be good if it gets fully funded. Nice to see everyone under the roof.

What I will say though is that I think people who are planning to go to Evo already, should not take anything out of their "for Evo" funds so to speak, just to have Armada come out. Sure it'd be great if he came, but many have said that Evo is about experiencing it for yourself. It doesn't matter your skill level or how relevant you think he is compared to you, go for you. Donate what you CAN, but not what you feel like you SHOULD imo.

LLDL

Smash Hero
If 100 people donate only $10.00 that's half right there. And there were like 200 users in here earlier so I don't think small donations getting the job done is out of the realm of possibility.

Armada

Smash Lord
?

600 people entering this thing, man. He's definitely going to walk away with money in his pocket.

This rubs me the wrong way as well. I suppose it's not churlish of him to ASK, but I hope he doesn't expect anything. I won't donate.

If he were still competing, then sure. If there was some doubt about whether he'd retired on top, why not.

Donating for him and his brother so that he can whip us yet another time? No thanks. Come back in a year when you're bad again lol.

Would be solid if all you rich people with money to burn paid for him though, I wanna see this
I don't expect this to work out. Actually in a way it feels bad to even have a thread like this. But yeah if some people feel like they wanna do this then okay I can accept the thread here if some people still feel for donateing when they know the situation. I will start to practice soon though in case it works out cause the least thing I can do if it works out is to come there and be in shape.

Sacredtwin11

Smash Apprentice
For the sake of the global smash community - Armada PLEASE DO EXHIBITION-SETS VS THE TOP PLAYERS IF YOU DONT FACE EM IN TOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the sake of the global smash community - Armada PLEASE DON'T PLAY HBOX IN BRACKET
:troll:

D

Deleted member

i think it's really cool of you to do this for your brother. like, really cool. i totally get where you're coming from. i respect you much more as a person than i do as a smasher.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LMAOOOOOO well well well what do we have here

Im personally offended just because i flew to sweden with some of my own money and u didnt enter and now ur gonna get a free ass trip and make a bunch of money

i also think its pretty silly that you want the community to donate for ur brother .. You is somewhat understandable .. but ANDROID??? ( who i like ) is pretty silly if you ask me

but if you do come ( which u prob will cause our community is mad nice ) cant wait to play

Top Bottom