• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old ranking, now defunct

Oracle

Smash Master
I couldnt add in the bracket pools at all :( the program doesn't work with uncompleted tio files

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
yea its cool if bracket pools are added to elo. my concern was for all those who arent hurt by not even making it out of pools. its almost unfair. you make the effort to get out of pools but then lose points even tho you did better than someone who didnt make it out of pools.

i know we do this through TIO. is there a reason the RR option on TIO doesnt work for ELO?

TheFoolishPhilosopher

Smash Cadet
I'm just gonna do my best to become the upset spirit bomb. I'm going to sucker-punch win against Sethlon and bring him down to rank #25 or something
then we can have a sethlon-legal arcadian

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
oracle, when you update can you make my tag all lowercase? i know its not a big deal but thats how i always try to enter tourneys and i prefer it that way @_@; pretty please!

Last edited:

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
me!!!!!
all lowercase, all day!!!!
lots of exclamation marks!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

Can't wait for a ****ing update jesus I hate being seeded to play vs sethlon round 3

D

Deleted member

tbh its pretty much just TX and a little bit of oklahoma. I'm not sure why its called southwest

Oracle

Smash Master
AZ isn't on here because none of the az players come to our tournaments and vice versa. Scores would develop seperately and be pretty inaccurate for being on the same PR.

If you want your tournament on the next update in a few days, please send me the tio files! next to nobody has done this and I need them to put on the PR! As far as I know I need files for
- Rains of Castamere 2 @ Zhea Zhea
- Collected 2 (idk if the TO is on smashboards)
- KotH3
- Smash Con @Smashcon

I think I have the rest of them. I'll be updating in a couple of days whether I have these or not, so please get them to me!

Oracle

Smash Master
Finally got around to updating the PR! Hopefully won't have another break like that. In case you're wondering where the on deck players thing is, refer to the first post, or this blurb that I copied from it.

Note about the previous "on deck players" area being missing:
This area basically took way too long for me to update each time, and with our scene growing and tournaments being larger, I don't have time to go into each tio file, change everybody's name, or type out the name of each player who has only been to one tournament, etc. Instead of this, I will just include the rankings from the previous update. If the score by your tag in the newest update is the same as the previous, but you attended one of the ranked tournaments, post here and let me know so I can fix it in the next update. If you are NOT listed in the recent update but have been to at least 2 of the ranked tournaments, post here so I can fix it in the next update.

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
can u make my tag all lowercase pls xoxo :(

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
I attended KotH3 and RoC2, yet my score has remained the same. It could be because my tag has a hyphen normally, but the one on the PR has a space.

That was fixed quickly.

Last edited:

RideTheLine

Smash Cadet
Finally got around to updating the PR! Hopefully won't have another break like that. In case you're wondering where the on deck players thing is, refer to the first post, or this blurb that I copied from it.

Note about the previous "on deck players" area being missing:
This area basically took way too long for me to update each time, and with our scene growing and tournaments being larger, I don't have time to go into each tio file, change everybody's name, or type out the name of each player who has only been to one tournament, etc. Instead of this, I will just include the rankings from the previous update. If the score by your tag in the newest update is the same as the previous, but you attended one of the ranked tournaments, post here and let me know so I can fix it in the next update. If you are NOT listed in the recent update but have been to at least 2 of the ranked tournaments, post here so I can fix it in the next update.
I was at KOTH2 and KOTH3, but I'm not on this. KOTH2 had me as "Ride The Line," and 3 had me as "RideTheLine" (the correct way).

Dakpo

Smash Lord
lol come back from the school break and go 3-0 with oracle, 3-0 with infinity just to have all my points taken by the kid. Now im going to get paired with sethlon round 3 -___-

D

Deleted member

lol come back from the school break and go 3-0 with oracle, 3-0 with infinity just to have all my points taken by the kid. Now im going to get paired with sethlon round 3 -___-
:colorful::colorful::colorful:

EDIT: ... Now you have to deal with sethlon round 3? THATS RIGHT HOW DOES IT FEEL HUH? NOT SO GOOD.

Last edited by a moderator:

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
:colorful::colorful::colorful:

EDIT: ... Now you have to deal with sethlon round 3? THATS RIGHT HOW DOES IT FEEL HUH? NOT SO GOOD.
from now on whenever possible im making sure you will face sethlon round 3 Kappa

Top Bottom