• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

EZPZ

Smash Apprentice
I finished my summer school a week ago and don't have much to do during the week for the rest of the summer so if anyone in the Moore/South OKC area wants to play a little in the day I'm probably down. I prefer Melee but I'll play PM too.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
I'm down but you should join the oklahoma smash scene group on facebook. It's where everybody is that plays locally.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
I JV5 somebody at the tourney this weekend in melee. He didnt play the second game with me. He just got up and left. :-/

is this how Zinth felt when he did it to Hanson?

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
Irish the Dream Killer. Good job representing the community you monster.

(irishplsimjokingdonthurtme)

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Yo, I know this is mad random but anyone in the Tulsa area be able to house a carpool for Tokyo in Tulsa? We will be coming in Friday and need housing til Sunday. My carpool will include me, dojo, Dekar and two other (5 in total). Please message me if you can, I would greatly appreciate it.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Yo, I know this is mad random but anyone in the Tulsa area be able to house a carpool for Tokyo in Tulsa? We will be coming in Friday and need housing til Sunday. My carpool will include me, dojo, Dekar and two other (5 in total). Please message me if you can, I would greatly appreciate it.
DPhat!!! Mah boy! Can't wait to see you at TnT man!

SweetWilly

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, just making this post to let yall know who I am. I'm Mike, I introduced myself in the Facebook group yesterday. Looking forward to some Smash!

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
Does anyone know anything about this upcoming tourney? http://www.hxcgaming.com/summer-madness-2014/

I wanted to go but I mainly wanted to go for brawl since i'm not too great at project m but then they post this
  • Smash Bros Brawl & Project M Game Cube & Wii
Did they mean to post melee instead? are they stupid enough to get the 2 games confused?
also their registration doesn't show brawl but instead melee

Last edited:

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
If you play brawl
Does anyone know anything about this upcoming tourney? http://www.hxcgaming.com/summer-madness-2014/

I wanted to go but I mainly wanted to go for brawl since i'm not too great at project m but then they post this
  • Smash Bros Brawl & Project M Game Cube & Wii
Did they mean to post melee instead? are they stupid enough to get the 2 games confused?
also their registration doesn't show brawl but instead melee
If you want to play Brawl me and some other smashers are discussing on building a current ruleset to see if we can makw brawl more entertaining and more diverse if your interested. That doesnt mean we don't play by the normal ruleset we're just experimenting to build the brawl scene back in here.

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
It's melee. Hxc really doesn't do it for the scene. Just the money so they don't know what's what
Thanks for the clear up, they make it pretty obvious it's not their main focus at all.

About the other comment. I don't know how you could change the rules to make a game more fun without making some weird gimmick that other players might not enjoy. Eh if you don't enjoy it as a game by itself then I don't know what to say. Hopefully smash 4 turns out to be good and somewhat competitive because I'd love to go up there to play that with you guys eventually.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Thanks for the clear up, they make it pretty obvious it's not their main focus at all.

About the other comment. I don't know how you could change the rules to make a game more fun without making some weird gimmick that other players might not enjoy. Eh if you don't enjoy it as a game by itself then I don't know what to say. Hopefully smash 4 turns out to be good and somewhat competitive because I'd love to go up there to play that with you guys eventually.
I would highly suggest still coming this week over to my smashfest. Also I will be making a poll so everyones voice will get a say in pretty much the ruleset will be the communties decision.

Supalupa

Smash Rookie
NNID
Supalupa
3DS FC
2723-9969-7123
Played in the P:M tourney at TNT, lost in the first round, maybe next year I'll be good enough to make it past the first round.

EZPZ

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I had to bounce so fast but it was a good time. Did better than I expected for my first tourney. Might've done better if I went all Charizard :p

Top Bottom