• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I be like...bair-bair-bair-bair-bair.... Roll-rest.

Or I be like jump-jump-jump-jump-spot dodge- rest

Or Sometimes I be like missed rest to rest

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Well Colorado is 16 hours away brah. If we were in Europe, we would literally be in a different country by the end of the drive.

Focus on the tournament tomorrow.

Speaking of which, go to the tournament tomorrow guys. Just do it plz.

Oracle

Smash Master
Event pages for Aftershock are up! $3000 prize pool, 6000 sq. ft venue, and top player from across the southwest! Remember, if you are in the Top 8 of the aftershock Rankings (at tourneylocator.com/aftershockrankings), then not only do you get free entry/venue, you will be automatically qualified for the top 16 final bracket!

Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/423...lter=upcoming&source=49&sid_create=2403987848

Smashboards Thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/mar-...m-melee-top-players-from-arlington-tx.387430/

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
But...but it's Texas. I'm not saying people in Texas aren't cool. I just don't like the state Texas. Except for my austin homies and my crystal city homies...or where ever sethlon and TGM live.

counterPayment

Smash Apprentice
Man we just need to represent and go to out of state tournament so people can know where Oklahoma is at, its at the top!!!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I hate that smash boards sold out. These ads are pissing me off.

But it's Texas guys! Let's go to Colorado so we can smoke hella bud and play melee

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Maybe not melee but in PM we are nationally recognized.

Feb. 9th im going to take Hazy and the 2 cats to DFW for melee. That's a monday. I got 2 seats left if you can help with gas.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Maybe not melee but in PM we are nationally recognized.

Feb. 9th im going to take Hazy and the 2 cats to DFW for melee. That's a monday. I got 2 seats left if you can help with gas.
I don't know for sure if i can go yet but I probably can.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I leave for Hawaii at like 6:30am on the 9th...it's weird how everybody is doing something on the 9th.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
In other news, Zinth's monitor set up is the smoothest screen I've ever played on. It's so smooth, it honestly makes the tube tvs feel laggy.

Cale Michael

Smash Rookie
Ok where is the nearest tournament to Edmond? I haven't had a solid tournament in a few years when I stopped playing competitive in brawl.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Ok where is the nearest tournament to Edmond? I haven't had a solid tournament in a few years when I stopped playing competitive in brawl.
DZ Comics in Moore for melee and pm every sunday @ 1pm. then Tues are Smash 4 at 6pm. join the Oklahoma Smash Scene group on facebook if you have one!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
The Hawaii scene here is like a group of Asians during lunch, they all sit together and look like they're having a great time but the moment you want to join in you just get blank stares.

The thread on SB hasn't been posted in for a month and the facebook page I posted in just gets ignored. I mean, I've sene people post on our fb page about wanting to smash and they get replies pretty frequently but these ****** just wanna ignore me. That's fine, I was just gonna rest them anyway...

Top Bottom