• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Are there any tournaments I could attend in the OKC area? If so plz tell
There may be some in the future actually since a new place called "ArcadeHD" just opened but mostly tourneys are in Moore at DZ comics @ the_irish_dude the_irish_dude hosts those on Sundays.
Your location says OKC I regularly host smashfests on the weekend at my apartment one day you should come!

NefferyRPG

Smash Rookie
NNID
NefferyRPG
3DS FC
4682-8772-3645
There may be some in the future actually since a new place called "ArcadeHD" just opened but mostly tourneys are in Moore at DZ comics @ the_irish_dude the_irish_dude hosts those on Sundays.
Your location says OKC I regularly host smashfests on the weekend at my apartment one day you should come!
Dude that sound awesome! but you know, i need info and stuffs

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Dude that sound awesome! but you know, i need info and stuffs
Usually when I promote my smashfests I post up the information usually before a week when it starts. I suggest you join the Oklahoma Smash Group on facebook as most of the get togethers happen there.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I do not have the ability to render control of the thread. You should probably hit up a mod or admin for that... And of course, I have no problem doing so, since you guys DON'T EVEN TELL ME ABOUT TOURNAMENTS THAT HAPPEN IN MY OWN BACKYARD AND I HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT THEM AFTER THE FACT FROM CHRIS, WHO ONLY FOUND OUT BECAUSE SETHLON CALLED HIM, BUT I PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE ENTERED ANYWAY SINCE WE'RE ALREADY DOING THE SAME SILLY KNEE-JERK, UNTESTED STAGE BANNING CRAP THAT FORCED ME INTO SECLUSION IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Five Stages? REALLY, GUYS? Thirty-four stages, and you only play on five of them?

And the first person to say "Omega Mode" will get Shawn Michaels Super-kicked.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
lol only a few people know your number. how about you and Chris get with the times you dinosaur and make a facebook!

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
@ po pimpus po pimpus give me your number or you can get mine from Chris next tourney that comes up wether its OOS or not i'll let you know.

Also that stage list isnt final in our community I think Josh had that way as a safe move so he could hurry and host smash 4 tourneys he doesn't even care about the game that much and does a lot to promote it which is pretty cool lol.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Can't view.facebook events.without a facebook will lol
Lol didn't know that. You should post up your tourneys on smashboards and nintendodojo. Smashboards for the obvious reasons and nintendodojo because I like seeing mah medal case grow :p. Also there seems to be a ton of Oklahoma players there.

Hosting a smashfest at my place on 11/07/14

Last edited:

Oracle

Smash Master
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all are enjoying your thanksgiving turkey. Just want to remind everyone that even though theres no IAB or Shockwave this week, we still have Denti's Bizarre Adventure this weekend! Come play smash 4 with some of the best in our state, like Denti, me, Lunchables, iiGGy, and more! Also show up for 4v4 because it's gonna be insane!!! If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

FB Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1503663829883341/

InkPlum

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm new to the boards and was just wanting to say hello. I live in North OKC, if anyone has any smash 4 stuff going on hit me up.

Tyco - 4057953598

Last edited:

Smolder

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'm new to the boards and was just wanting to say hello. I live in North OKC, if anyone has any smash 4 stuff going on hit me up.

Tyco - 4057953598
Hey, what's up, man. If you have a FB account, make sure to join the "Oklahoma Smash Scene". I believe you live around the most heavily populated Smash area in Oklahoma.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149

Tyco - 4057953598
@ LiL.Will LiL.Will is the man to talk to in that area for smash 4! also this weekend will be smash4/projectm tourney at DZ Comics in Moore

dizney

Smash Cadet
NNID
mdizney
Where is the smash group at? I can't seem to find it on facebook.. I'm from Texas, but go to school up in Tahlequah so I'm looking for tournaments and such around the Tulsa/Muskogee area if they exist!

Hyper

Smash Apprentice
Irish you should add the FB groups in the OP incase any new OK Smashers stumble accross the thread. and see how dead it is

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Lets just get the thread back up.

We need: KosyMosy, Hazygoosey,KuniShadey, Zinthy-Marthy,Gravity-gravity, Dual Kitties, Paymoney.$$money-money, Sars-ng and Cody.

We can get the thread moving again guys! Come one, we just need the old school vets to come back and represent.. I talked to Kosy-The-Mosy and he said he'd be down to put 100% of his effort and free time in to playing this game.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Looky, we all know he's a scrub. Probably the scrubbiest of the scrubs (he be like, "marth, I choose you! Fsmash!") so we have to give him time. Hes not as good as he used to be and everybody else has now surpassed him in his prime and are now better than he ever was while still keep the playing field even. To be honest...Kosmos is now just your almost average player.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hey does anyone know how to get into contact with Chris? Or, I was actually wanting to see if Chris had any way of contacting Silent Wolf. I wanted to ask his permission to use some of his footage on youtube for an example of melee tech skill for the game project I'm working on. I sent him a message on youtube but he hasn't been active for the last month there so I don't think he'll get it in time.

Thanks guys.

counterPayment

Smash Apprentice
Lets just get the thread back up.

We need: KosyMosy, Hazygoosey,KuniShadey, Zinthy-Marthy,Gravity-gravity, Dual Kitties, Paymoney.$$money-money, Sars-ng and Cody.

We can get the thread moving again guys! Come one, we just need the old school vets to come back and represent.. I talked to Kosy-The-Mosy and he said he'd be down to put 100% of his effort and free time in to playing this game.
man dude how could you forget the pimpest of pimps, Mr Popo getting big Mario big

counterPayment

Smash Apprentice
And i watched my matches....... I think i got my play style and know what I need to improve on and I'm going to bring it next Sunday with 200% more efficiency and badassness!!!!!!!!!!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I've got my bair and rest game up. I won't be getting phantom rests anymore! That really broke my spirit when I got that 2nd phantom :(

Top Bottom