• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Wolf Video Thread [updated 2/7 3:05am eastern]

Relhots

Smash Lord
Let's keep this place alive!

By the way, nice finds on the vids.
If you didn't already, you can put the secret taunt vid that i found...i wonder why it was in British...i'm always in American Youtube...same thing i guess

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Nice thread epsilon you never cease to amaze me lol. But yeah I can't wait to try him out. What was sick was wolf jabbing snake's helicopter thing and gimping him. brooooke lol

Relhots

Smash Lord
epsilon, on the secret taunt vid translations, you might want to put spoiler tags on them...

Relhots

Smash Lord
very true thxs :p how do i do that ? lol
Just Highlight the text you want to put spoiler tags on, then click on the button between "the wiki button" and the "the strikethrough button"...it looks like an a with a black bar the the right side...

CJayC

Smash Rookie
Don`t know if this was mentioned but in the Lee vs Marcus vid Falcon`s grab was broken by the reflector. So SH`d shine prevents grabs, forces block, or should stuff any retaliation after the shine is performed really. Besides the grab breaking I`m just theory crafting here, nonetheless grab break ftw.

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
hey epsilon, can i use that gif of wolf holwing in my sig? that is ****ing awesome

Mario161

Smash Cadet
Im still confused... In the video about how to unlock wolf the guy waits till the door is out of sight and then he jumps up and goes in. Do you need to wait until its off-screen like that?

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Im still confused... In the video about how to unlock wolf the guy waits till the door is out of sight and then he jumps up and goes in. Do you need to wait until its off-screen like that?
As far as I know, no.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Sorry I've been absent for so long, Epsilon, but I have an hours worth of Brawl footage on my camcorder and a good 30 mins is of me and Wolf, after I upload these battles I will then make my tutorial videos as well as some other videos.

Perphaps a visual guide to Drack's walk through on Wolf? I think that would be a good idea.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I'm at school, can't look at it =/

I got more footage of me kicking *** with Wolf, and better footage. I think I'm improved greatly in a few days time and I'm still working WWing into my game and I'm becoming increasingly proficient with it.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I watched that video and the mention of combos reminds me...

I totally ***** my friend on FD and I am SO UPSET I didn't get it on film. If you were skeptical about Wolf Walling, you shouldn't be. I Wolf Wall my friend's Snake from one edge of FD to the other edge for the kill. I probably did 12 bairs in all. It was amazing.

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
i didn't catch the whole post about what exactly you called wolf walling, kash. Was it carrying an opponent across a stage with a bunch of bairs like fox could in melee or is there more to it? And do they have to be at a certain window of percentage? Sorry if you answered these questions before.

Chokalait

Smash Rookie
i didn't catch the whole post about what exactly you called wolf walling, kash. Was it carrying an opponent across a stage with a bunch of bairs like fox could in melee or is there more to it? And do they have to be at a certain window of percentage? Sorry if you answered these questions before.
Yeah, if anyone could explain what walling is again, that would be great.

Reynbo

Smash Cadet
Anyone else getting a little pissed how this hasn't been updated in 2-3weeks?

Wingless Abaddon

Smash Rookie
I wanna record myself playing, but I haven't the faintest clue how to do so. I figured this thread would be best, since I want to record myself as Wolf and I haven't the faintest where else to look around here. If someone can help me, expect some vids up ASAP. =D

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
The metagame is the mental aspect to the game and things that add to the metagame are general abilities, techniques, or strategies that can expand the horizons of a character giving them more possibilities and chang ups.

Simply, a metagame is the mental aspect of a game that allows it to be more deep.

Go to dictionary.com and look up meta.

Snake King 1

Smash Apprentice
Checking every character for weaknesses, for &quot
The metagame is the mental aspect to the game and things that add to the metagame are general abilities, techniques, or strategies that can expand the horizons of a character giving them more possibilities and chang ups.

Simply, a metagame is the mental aspect of a game that allows it to be more deep.

Go to dictionary.com and look up meta.
thanks dude

ashark8doom

Smash Rookie
My friends and I have been alternating playing against each other and we started filming matches for the hell of it. This is a video of me (Wolf) playing against my friend (Falco). Its filmed on my camera and the quality is very good for a camera except it kinda cuts off the % in the first half. You can also hear us talking in the background sorry if we offend any Olimar lovers.

Dog (wolf) vs Cat (Falco)
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq6dX-MhBG8

BroeWolf

Smash Rookie
hey sorry dumb question but as far as names go why do they call wolf kitty, and who is yaoi

Top Bottom