• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

SpiderJerusalem

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NewBabel
3DS FC
4124-5499-0990
NWM was a blast. I got knocked out of my pool lmao, I went 2-10 but I consider that a success considering it was my first tourney. SilentWolf was in my bracket, and he ended up bodying me but I was able to knock a stock off of him!

Drodeka

Smash Journeyman
IS there a Gameclucks tourney this Saturday? If not, would any players in the Washington area be willing to just hang out and play Smash? I'll drive anywhere in Northwest Washington and spend the day there, but you've got to be pretty dang good. Like, hopefully top 10 good, but just being really good is fine too, I want to get my ass kicked.
Aside from that, please notify me of any tournaments that are taking place, even if they're small local ones, I need to find some new people to play, my friends have all began giving up.
I'm going to Super Smash Games weekly tomorrow, if anybody would like to meet up there and get some games in.

Last edited:

qwervo

Smash Rookie
IS there a Gameclucks tourney this Saturday? If not, would any players in the Washington area be willing to just hang out and play Smash? I'll drive anywhere in Northwest Washington and spend the day there, but you've got to be pretty dang good. Like, hopefully top 10 good, but just being really good is fine too, I want to get my *** kicked.
Aside from that, please notify me of any tournaments that are taking place, even if they're small local ones, I need to find some new people to play, my friends have all began giving up.
I'm going to Super Smash Games weekly tomorrow, if anybody would like to meet up there and get some games in.
We have smash bros club at the university of washington thursdays at 4. We're not top 10 though, and last time we had 2 setups and one was mine. Here's the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UWSmashClub

Goobermint

Smash Rookie
IS there a Gameclucks tourney this Saturday? If not, would any players in the Washington area be willing to just hang out and play Smash? I'll drive anywhere in Northwest Washington and spend the day there, but you've got to be pretty dang good. Like, hopefully top 10 good, but just being really good is fine too, I want to get my *** kicked.
I'll meet up to play anywhere near shoreline or Seattle. I have a console setup and extra controllers even. Just need host power and tv. I can meet at gc or any other location or tourney for skirmishes and practice. Anyone down?

zorlinshape

Smash Rookie
Are there any regular meetups on the Eastside (Redmond/Bellevue)? Not necessary tournaments, but just general smashing? (Melee preferred)

Goobermint

Smash Rookie
Gimmie a text to set things up 425-891-1996
Anyone else near Seattle shoreline or even the east side feel free to text me Ur availability. also, If there is already hosted smash going on text me an invite and I'll come play. e: ssb Melee

Last edited:

niqster

Smash Rookie
Anyone in the west seattle area?

Possibly looking to get a small tourny / or local weeklies for people close by..if needed just msg me specifically instead of flooding the forum thread.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
hey anyone in the Seattle area that wants to Smash? I'm going to be coming up to Washington for TI4 july 17th-22nd let me know! Pming me would also be great :)

WheelerFGC

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ocarinasonwheels
3DS FC
2020-0089-8969
Switch FC
8390-7649-9691
What's TI4?
Edit: I looked it up. Oops.

Last edited:

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
I get in pretty late friday night? is it cool if you could pick me up and house me otto? any skypal ppl still around? Rori, derilink balefireboy?

Last edited:
I get in pretty late friday night? is it cool if you could pick me up and house me otto? any skypal ppl still around? Rori, derilink balefireboy?
Yea I can most likely do that. That's after evo yea? I never see those guys, but they're still around and play some I believe.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
ok Im supposed to stay at a hotel for TI4 but it would be fun to smash it up with the Washington folks :D Il talk to you some more at evo Otto thanks!

Drodeka

Smash Journeyman
Dang I just started my Smash Vacation last week, Ken why you gotta do this to me?
It's alright, but tell me what you think of Seattle and what not while you're down here, Washington welcomes you!

The Mighty Blues

Smash Rookie
Hey, are there any tournaments going on in Washington during the next 3 weeks or so. I'm coming up to see family and I'm checking for tournaments.

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Not sure about Seattle, but if you're willing to make the drive, the Bellevue-Redmond area has a Smash scene (fb page). Seattle probably does have one too, but I'll just drop the link there in case you're interested anyhow.

Hot_Bid

Smash Rookie
hi guys, I'm hot_bid from TeamLiquid and I'm wondering if anyone has advice/help for someone looking to find a CRT in the Bellevue/Seattle area for July 6-23. willing to pay $ to rent a CRT if possible, doesn't have to be big.

i am attending the international dota 2 tournament and there are a lot of staff / players that play.

thanks! i'm going to try to look on craigslist but i'd much rather buy/rent a CRT from one of you guys.

Windrose

Smash Lord
hi guys, I'm hot_bid from TeamLiquid and I'm wondering if anyone has advice/help for someone looking to find a CRT in the Bellevue/Seattle area for July 6-23. willing to pay $ to rent a CRT if possible, doesn't have to be big.

i am attending the international dota 2 tournament and there are a lot of staff / players that play.

thanks! i'm going to try to look on craigslist but i'd much rather buy/rent a CRT from one of you guys.
I'm going to try to bring a portable setup to TI4. Coming from Canada, we met briefly for a picture at MLG Anaheim!

Any chance regular attendees for TI4 can hang out and play melee with the staff/players?

Top Bottom