• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Oklahoma Melee Power Ranking (12-1-10)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Oklahoma Melee Power Rankings
12-01-10

Statement of Purpose:
The purpose of the melee power ranking is to increase competition among our instate players as well as to promote participation within the melee scene within and outside of the state.

Panelists:
Kos-Mos
Zinth
Sars_Pirate
Dual Cats
Vegafuse

Power Ranking:

1. Kos-Mos :peach:
  2. Zinth :marth:
  3. Scud :falco:
  4. Sars_pirate :falcon:
  5. Gravity :samus:
  6. Dual Cats :sheik:
  7. Shade_ :fox:
  8. Vegafuse :random:
  9. Outlaw :sheik: :drmario:
  10. Irish Guy :popo:
Honorable mentions go to:
Po Pimpus :luigi2:
Solidus :peach:

All of the rankings were based off of subjective intuition, frequency of activity, as well as empirical data garnered from recent tournaments. There were lengthy discussions as to the viability of certain players and their rank so don't front like we didn't do nothing.

Next update: March 1st, 2010.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
WELL.......since we are all voicing opinions about DC....
excellent teammate. best ive been with.
agree he should be above vega and Shade since I beat vega everytime i play him (credit to me getting better and him not playing much anymore :):() and shade doesnt play much at all either and i beat him 3 out 5 times i believe this yr (same reasons as i used for vega lol)
i think shade and vega should round up the 9 and 10 spot.
i also think sars should be ahead of scud since i can beat scud off and on but still cant seem to get by sars.
soo with that said... lol
kosmos
zinth
sars_pirate
scud
gravity
DC
Outlaw
Irish DUDE
Shade
Vega

either way love the first PR. gives everyone incentive on gettin better and tryin to top the person in front of them (in Kos-Mos case tryin tto beat everyone with shiek this time around instead of peach)

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
LOL. I totally agree with Irish. I know I am better than Vega and Shade.

Can I get an AMEN?

Word.

Oh, why am I the only person with two characters next to mine? I hope that is a complement of some sort. Like it is hard to tell who my main is or something of that accord.

All and all it is nice to see that you guys actually put me on there. I feel like I got way over looked in the past. I wish Rasta played more with everyone. He is still really, really good. Odd, huh?

Haha, Irish is right, but only let me have 3 beers and I pwn. No joke.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I can never tell when I play Rasta if he's gotten better or not, I always 4 stock him so I'll have to take someone else's opinion on that matter.

EDIT: That's a good idea to Irish, I'll play Shiek, Fox and Falco a little more and see how I do against everyone.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ive changed my stance alil after thinking more on it lol

i never said outlaw and i were better. i just said that since they havent played in awhile their game is nowhere near what it could be. but too re-iterate on what i said earlier, i like the PR. i mean....its not based off of who I can or can't beat. its based off of how everyone stacks up against everyone else. so i may have an easier time beating kos-mos then shade but that doesnt mean shade should b ranked hire than him lol
so ya. now the only thing i would change it sars 3 scud 4. everything else i can agree with.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
TYRANITAR IS GARBAGE. GENGAR 4 LYFE.

Okay, Poke-trolling aside, the mighty Po doesn't care who can beat who, or who's ranked where, because come OHSNAP, you'll all be bathing in flames.

/end Declaration of Awesome.

Bounogun

Smash Cadet
Just give me some time and I'll get gooder than all of ya'll. Love being back in Oklahoma where grammar aint got nothing on that know what i'm sayin'.

Top Bottom