• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I can agree that there is a difference between winning and placing well. But Im assuming Cosmo has been winning locals, regionals?

I think placing well at nationals and large regionals does carry some weight tho. and Iori did win a regional over there where he be at someplace.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Sorry, I just didnt want it to get confusing when M2 beats zelda while being a lesser character then somewhere by inui becoming better. So its not an issue I guess.
*shrug*

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
only tournament they've both been at is pound 4 iirc

but cosmo still played falco and marth then

the zelda thing started after that

Doc King

Smash Lord
I'm actually wondering how Link and Y. Link got there own tier? Seems a little awkward to me.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
people that are allowed to vote should only be people that place in nationals and are like top 20 in the world.

and people that used to be up there too.

but i see way to many names on that list that arent even good at this game

it doesnt matter what knowledge you got

people that are placing in nationals know more about the game then people that like to talk "smash thoery"

trash

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
what if you're like me and you do both? :D

also i totally believe that in doing a system like that, we invalidate almost any low tier player's chance of ever being heard

let's do it

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
I've been toying around with my own means of ranking the top 11 characters solely based on how they perform against each other and I actually have everything I need aside from some numbers. I can probably get a tentative version of that done in about a week assuming that this one weird and unlikely condition that ****s up my weighting algorithm doesn't raise its ugly head.
Please please post about this. I'm really interested in this subject

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I can't really complain about this list. Its most accurately reflex the results with the exception of Fox being ahead of Falco and Puff.

Acryte

Smash Ace
a much stronger and more accurate tier list.

I'd love to see AXE eventually push Pikachu into C tier GO AXE GO!!!!

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Am I right in assuming that?

S = Top tier
A/B = High tier
C/D = Mid tier
E/F = Low tier
G = Bottom tier

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
As Wobbles' Peach training partner...it's not that ****. Peach has to punish everything to make it lopsided. Even with SoPo he's still fast and annoying and has disjointed stuff she has to work through.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Armada is about the only Peach player who is on/above Wobbles' ability at playing Ice Climbers.
Not enough data. Result: Inconclusive.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
And yet, for Ice Climbers its an auto-lose? Even though Wobbles can beat a lot of prominent Peach players, and claims it's not that bad?
No offense to the peach players, but there are none that have shown wobbles' success in tournaments. From what I've seen of armada... without platform camping much, and with wobbling allowed... he still made it look hopeless. I mean, of all the peach players I've seen play it it looked like armada played it the most correctly (and he also claims its a terrible matchup for IC).

I could be wrong, but after watching it and reading armada's opinions I can't help but agree with that.

Additionally, while ganon vs ICs is apparently not that bad I'll be convinced otherwise when I see uberice/wobbles/fly/chu beat linguini/rockcrock in tournament (I'm not sure of kage's experience with the MU). As it stands, I would be extremely surprised if at pound 5 wobbles beat linguini or something. It might not be awful, but I don't see it happening in ICs favor anytime soon either.

Top Bottom