• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Oct 21, 2014] Smash 3DS Tourney Online (Online)

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
you are such a noob LOL get better then come talk to me. Now i know you may THINK that running around like an idiot and spot dodging/grabbing is being "good" but it is not. Ness is a very powerful character in this game. More so than any other and I am very good against them. I am unprepared for your play style with him and it is frustrating. So I am a little salty. Maybe we can play again sometime

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
That is not a tournament legal stage. It leaves winning totally up to chance. I play tournament Omegas only. I thought we were on the same page. Apparently not. At least items weren't on (facepalm). GG's man...i guess. I just cant get over your playstyle. I have beat SOOOOOOOOOO MANY ness's online that use him properly. It's just a thing I guess

Exelency

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Exelency
and there is no proper way of using a character. dodgind and grabing is called a strategy and if you hate go ahead its how i play so deal with it

SAINAR

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2809-7600-5193
I honestly have no idea if my comment is on here, as it won't show up, so: FC is 2809 7600 5193, good luck! I've added everyone who's said their FC.

Last edited:

MasterDawZ

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, I'm gonna go ahead and add everyone as a friend. I just joined the tournament. My name is MasterDawZ and the friend code is: 2750-1098-8765. Looks like I got Judasfurri first round.

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
If that's the way you play that's fine, it is just wrong from a top level stand point. <----------------> if this is your stage you LITERALLY dodge the whole stage left to right, then dash attack. That is not proper. The only reason you won is because i have never played anybody so stupid before LOL I beat you once when you LEGITIMATELY tried because your skill is lack luster. Then you pick WarioWare like a douche cause you got salty. It's cool man. I accept your mediocre skills play me again sometime. You can only Gimmick me ONCE before I 3 stock you LOL

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
If that's the way you play that's fine, it is just wrong from a top level stand point. <----------------> if this is your stage you LITERALLY dodge the whole stage left to right, then dash attack. That is not proper. The only reason you won is because i have never played anybody so stupid before LOL I beat you once when you LEGITIMATELY tried because your skill is lack luster. Then you pick WarioWare like a douche cause you got salty. It's cool man. I accept your mediocre skills play me again sometime. You can only Gimmick me ONCE before I 3 stock you LOL
I was legitimately dumbfounded

Exelency

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Exelency
Thats how you play ness BTW thosse are his only good moves. but you know why people like me play ness? because dodging grabbing and dashing work

rock12et

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rock12et
Switch FC
7918-6826-7763
do you wath to paly exelency fc 2964 9400 6665

rock12et

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rock12et
Switch FC