• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Backroom Smash #1

Backroom Smash #1
Posted by TheGolfTeam
Irvine Auditorium Room G16
Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 05:00 PM
Until: Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

TheGolfTeam

Smash Rookie
NNID
8bitfusion
I present to you... Smash at UPenn!

With a $2 venue and $3 pot fee, this tournament is perfect for anyone in the University City area and beyond! Join us for friendlies running from 5:00 onwards. Doubles entry will be $5 per team, not including the venue fee.

Doubles begins at 6:30, and Singles at 7:30! Registration ends 10 minutes before each tournament begins!

This first tournament will only run Smash 4, but I plan on adding Melee at the next tournament!

And did I mention... Miis are fully legal! They however may only select one combination of specials per set.

We will be located 1 floor down in Irvine Auditorium, in room G16.

If you have any questions about the tournament, ask away! There is also this facebook group where I will post information.

https://www.facebook.com/events/157040871307750/

Vlush

Smash Rookie
looking forward to the melee tournament, going to sit out this first tournament though

Brightglow

Smash Rookie
NNID
Whiskers2478
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:

19_

Smash Journeyman
NNID
19sean
3DS FC
3239-4949-6616
Will another one of these tournaments happen again?
I completely missed this. :crying:

edit: Im dumb.

Really looking forward to this. First time entering a tourney will be exiting. :grin:

I do have work on some Saturdays so I may not be able to go at first but I'll see what I can do!

Double edit: Won't be able to go, but next time I hopefully will!

Last edited:

TheGolfTeam

Smash Rookie
NNID
8bitfusion
Hey you all, we're actually going to be next door in the Irvine Auditorium, downstairs. Check the facebook page for more up to date details.

Last edited:
Top Bottom