• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 13, 2015] ASL Presents: Hidden Power Bi-Monthlies (Mobile, Alabama)

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
@ R ragnarock
You know you want to call in to work the Monday after ceo
More then likely i won't be going to school monday after CEO depends on how tired i am XD. I'm hype for Ceo with the improvement results i got from LA and i'm getting much better with the parries everyday. I didn't realize i could use the parry for grabs as well.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hi I'm gonna be here again. Not sure if I'll be here in time for the events, but I plan on hanging out in mobile for a day or two.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Taylor sent me a text and asked me if we were doing doubles this time. Do we want to do them? I'm cool for experimenting with not. If we don't we definitely have to have a replacement, so what would it be?

Dron

Smash Apprentice
teams is fun dude

but would it be unreasonable to do each teams event alongside its corresponding singles event? I feel like that would be interesting and possibly better

ragnarock

Smash Lord
If everybody gonna bring setups like they said doing teams won't b a problem. And yes I agree with dron. I think that would b better.

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
I'm down either way. I honestly only come for teams though. It's not that big of a deal to me for real, but I wouldn't be entering any events.
But by all means I could just enter singles and use only low tiers if I want to play something

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm down either way. I honestly only come for teams though. It's not that big of a deal to me for real, but I wouldn't be entering any events.
But by all means I could just enter singles and use only low tiers if I want to play something
You need to enter singles and get your Link leveled up >.>

Zone

Smash Champion
Half of pensacola probably won't make this tournament as there is a good chunk of 8 people who won't come if i don't... so..

things should go smoothly regardless.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Teams better happen or God help you all. July 13th is my birthday, and every single one of ppl come thur.

RAM

Smash Lord
Bloodbath will still be coming since I'm not going to Evo. gonna go for KI and Melee next year thou.

RAG we been on a losing streak in PM teams we need to change that. and I need a Melee partner.

Last edited:

Dron

Smash Apprentice
just a reminder guys, PLEASE bring setups (with Melee, PM or preferably both) if you have the space to bring them, we want to make sure we have as much as we can get and more

the faster we can get through bracket, the higher the chances we can chill and watch some EVO :shades:

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yo, I think you guys should shoot for making this a quarterly regional every 4 months. I looked at the results for July and you guys have a pretty steady turnout, especially for a Sunday tournament.

Surely, I don't think the manager of a GnG would mind letting y'all have one Saturday every 4 months for a bigger tournament.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
If we ever get a date for that Saturday event, Louisiana will come. And by Louisiana, I mean me. P:M hype.

Zone

Smash Champion
I would like to think at some point in time, we could all become responsible enough to update the brackets on our own, and find our next opponent on our own.

Maybe I can run a video how to run the Tio program sometime. Eikelmann showed me some new cool tricks, but everyone else just needs to know how to make the winner move on, and how to look up the next match.

Top Bottom