• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 13, 2015] ASL Presents: Hidden Power Bi-Monthlies (Mobile, Alabama)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ok. I'll see what I can do about being there on time.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
As if a call would do anything.

But yeah, go ahead and call me at 7:30.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
If the bracket is based on city, consider me pensacola. We enter the hyperbolic time-chamber every weekend together.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Someone doesn't know you can only use the hyperbolic time chamber twice.
I'm the reason your land diseased and your waters are shark infested. That rule doesn't apply with someone with no traceable point of origin. So get it right

rolfcopter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BabySteps
I'm the reason your land diseased and your waters are shark infested. That rule doesn't apply with someone with no traceable point of origin. So get it right
I'm from Mobile. I was born in a hospital I think. They probably have records there or something. I went there again recently because I had some health problems. They didn't remember me or anything so I'm not too sure if I was actually born there. I'm perfectly healthy tho. Well... Maybe not perfectly but they let me go from the hospital. I wish it was like that popular show cheers tho. Y'know where everybody knows your name... And they're always glad you came. That would've been cool at the hospital. Idk that could've been pretty weird tho because when you're born you are a baby and you don't know anything and I wouldn't remember the hospital people. Oh well. I wish my dad was around more. Actually I don't. I just wish I had a supportive dog or something. Dogs are pretty cool I just wish they didn't bark at me because that scares me. You win some you lose some... I just lose a lot more than most people.

Last edited:

Mikeyy

Smash Apprentice
It was, but wobbling doesn't hurt.
But wavedashing does.
I can't play ICs or Fox without wavedashing.
I hope it feels better before CEO.
Because my Bowser might not cut it.

Zone

Smash Champion
Just if you can stay the night at my house wednesday night and wait for me to get off work. We head towards derrick's house then tournament until we're eliminated, then drive back sunday morning (assuming non of us are top 8) lol

Top Bottom