• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Occidental Weekly Friday Smashfests (CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Great fun, I especially loved playin friendlies with ZEO
Always nice to play serious

2Jar is a beast, Okami is awesome for recording and stuff too
Props Brandon and The Phenom for busing it
Ggs everyone hope yall learned a lot if you ever want to play me just ask :]

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
Great fun, I especially loved playin friendlies with ZEO
Always nice to play serious
Yaaaay =]
I got wrecked though LOL.

Shoutouts to SUNG for being a homie and playing a ****ton of friendlies with me. Double shouttouts for letting me have another set, because I did NOT want to leave on a double 4-stock lol.

Super shoutouts to 2Jar for driving me and getting food with me. Dat Luigi is soooo dope lol.

Shoutouts to Okami for recording matches. Shoutouts to Okami and Stab (especially you, Stab) for making me look like complete *** ON VIDEO. Hatechu both </3

Big shoutout to the PHENOM cuz he is the sickest dude ever and has the meanest G&W I've seen in my life. Always glad to see this dude around <3

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Good to be with all of you guys. Nice idea on hosting a tournament for a smashfest; I'll be here next week again.

Ziodyne, we didn't think of teaming?
-But we won't fail to talk again
---------
818-422-5388 If there is a spot in your car for Festizzio's. I'll part with gas money.
---------
Thumbs up on EVO!

--------->The 9 is over there; post count.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'll be coming next Friday; brace yourselves for a power of which none of you have seen the likes of before.

Edit: Oh yeah, as usual, if anyone wants a ride, send me a PM. Occidental is fairly close to my home however, so I won't go far out of my way for anyone unless you're amazing at this game (because then I get to play you a lot >=D).

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I left at 2:30AM, but I definitely wasn't the last person.

On another note, I've never had so much fun playing Melee for 9 hours straight. My fingers have also never felt so exhausted.

Wieners

Smash Apprentice
Fun smashfest! Can anyone tell me when the last person left? This was the first time I left earlier cause I was riculously tired. Sorry for trollin yall next time ya come I'll give out some serious advice / practice. :] peace
The last of us left at the same time. 4:30 AM.

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this (although I do plan on attending the next Oxy smashfest), but I'm in 818 (Glendale) and am free to play today, if anyone is interested. PM away

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
^ me too, if anyone's in Glendale i've got a setup (should we bring?) and herbage should the need arise

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
do you guys have cable tv here? would be amazing if i could see the den-okc game @ 7:30

hope white power (arian) makes it

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I left a little early (like 11:30?) because I had a headache, but everything seemed legit before I left.

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
So.. Oxy this Friday? Or will it be held in Glendale?

edit: didn't read the title of the thread lol

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
So I have confirmed with Alec (2jar) that instead of Oxy this Friday, we will be playing at his house in Glendale. Starts at 6. I'll get in touch with Sung so he can edit the 1st post, or whatever

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
2jar's house is amazing. It probably can house about 25 or so people. It's really bombsauce. And that's without cleaning it up. If he cleaned it up since KoC, it could easily do 40.

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
You didn't go to 2jar's house last night...did you?

If you did, you went after 12... ****, then I probably just missed you lol

Top Bottom