• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
sorry mike, i wasn't able to hook you up. ben's car is kinda small for 5 in a carpool (and you're kinda big =P). never say never, cuz i'm gonna talk to him about the deet's tomorrow. i'd say there's a 10% chance we can include you

tekkie

Smash Master
took half an hour of fighting and using every single payment method they had but wepay finally accepted one

oh and they charged me three times and refunded once before i even got it to work

stupid ****ing ******** piece of **** charged me $80 for venue/singles before i even actually confirmed almost sort of paying for venue/singles

edit: they charged and uncharged $40 four different times. *****es are trying to give me a ****ing heart attack

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Don't worry Tekkie, I will refund you what the stupid system overcharged.

EDIT: Seems like the system only charged you once. Let me know if you have any problems.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Yeah, I uh... got over charged too. Looks like they took thousands of dollars from my account. I'm absolutely furious... I mean... GRR WTF What is this crap Elvis! Y u take my money, jerk! :mad: I want my thousands back.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Yeah, I uh... got over charged too. Looks like they took thousands of dollars from my account. I'm absolutely furious... I mean... GRR WTF What is this crap Elvis! Y u take my money, jerk! :mad: I want my thousands back.
Uh..yeah! me too, I had 5,000,000 bucks i want my millions. If you wanna help you can just send an echeck for 5million to Smileyneedzmoneyplz@hotmail.com

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^Doubt it, Rubyiris, I believe at the time, may/may not, I don't know was helping Elvis with this, (I think he tagged along with elvis, when he was making this tournament happened, and has chipped in etc... In a sense also, "Dreadly Falco based Rubyiris" is sorta of "catchy" if you will, and many people know Rubyiris, (for good or for bad, whatever it doesn't matter.) Idk has a nice tone to it.. :p

M2k, cuz.......well yeah he's M2k.. XD, and him attending will help attract other players into showing.

And Axe cuz it's near his birthday,
mine too actually at the end of the month
:p (so the tourney is in a sense for him too)... I'm sure to Elvis these are what he felt the importance of it all was.. :p

Note: If you were j/k on the ? then, I suppose my answer is irrelevant.. but I'm pretty confident this is what Elvis was thinking :p

Corigames

Smash Hero
LOL, I just know that he was upset that the Twin didn't include him in his list of notable people and then his name was in the title. I thought it was a joke, I wanted in on it.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^Haha, I think for the most part Elvis was joking, but he felt a bit overshadowed by some of the players attending and wanted to be included... Axe+Myself, and other notable players were in the title, (though I didn't actually attend) and he wanted his bit of fame... Everyone wants to be famous, nothin wrong with that :p

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
oh so I just looked at OP and just wanted to remind you that I paid in person :3

tw1n

Smash Champion
And Axe cuz it's near his birthday,
mine too actually at the end of the month
:p (so the tourney is in a sense for him too)... I'm sure to Elvis these are what he felt the importance of it all was.. :p
When is your birthday? Mine is the 24th of April :D

LOL, I just know that he was upset that the Twin didn't include him in his list of notable people and then his name was in the title. I thought it was a joke, I wanted in on it.
TWIN1's list of important people who will be game changers to this tourney!!!!
-Any and all NM players
-Coreygames
-VMan's notable eating prowess
-VMan's Yoshi
-AZ Anger
-Rubyiris' stare of disbelieve
-Axe's birthday cake
-Axe's sister (before I kick her *** in sparring)
-M2K/Axe's team
-Those misfires that one guy does too much

The list can go on forever. In all honesty, any notable players list is irrelevant. I plan on going to this tourney with the same mindset anyways. I am gonna win :D

tw1n

Smash Champion
Nah sadly we couldn't. No one was donating when we needed it. Now PP is gonna be busy that weekend.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
It's hard to estimate hype, but given the full amount of people we had at the NYTE LYTEs, I say we getting more than 60 people. Smasher are just slow to register.

About Rubyiris being in the title, why can't he be? He's the dreadly. THE DREADLIEST.

I'd put myself in it, but it'd look like I'd be stroking my own ****.

EDIT: Silly smashboards, I was talking about my rooster.

Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Please check the title of this thread. After the 31st, Prices rise $5 on venue and spectator.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
It's hard to estimate hype, but given the full amount of people we had at the NYTE LYTEs, I say we getting more than 60 people.
To put more perspective into it, the Facebook event page alone says 50 people are planning on going and another 40 are maybe's...and that's without the FB page link even being posted in the OP. ;)

:link2:: https://www.facebook.com/events/256970334337675/

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
and saying maybe or yes on fb isn't too binding of an agreement

regardless, DerpDaBerp's going, so estimated hype is around the 'grand' area

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'm gonna pre reg on Saturday when I get paid... or after you refund me the extra money that was taken out of my account despite my not even going to it yet :p Enough for a full registration package (giggity).

I don't care if you're top pro, new scrub, or somewhere in the middle, if you're cool I will want to hang out with you and you're on my important players list :D

Just ask the "Aaaaaaye" guy from Genesis 1 and the "That's Metal!" guy from Apex :p

Bing

Smash Master
So today I came into work and had an email. It said that the time I had request off(My paid vacation) had been accepted. So now I have 6 days at the beginning of April off, 4 of which are paid(the only reason why 2 of days arent paid is because thats my actual weekend)

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
So today I came into work and had an email. It said that the time I had request off(My paid vacation) had been accepted. So now I have 6 days at the beginning of April off, 4 of which are paid(the only reason why 2 of days arent paid is because thats my actual weekend)
Attention workers: You now have 104 vacation days a year. These are called Saturdays and Sundays.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Since I will surely be asked (as I have a car)

I don't plan on entering Nyte, as I don't have the $55 to spare for entry, etc. But I can throw down the $10 for spectator, as I really just want to hang with people (<3 Twins)

And I would like to have a full car to offset the gas, meaning there are four open seats. Let me know if you would like a spot (I assume I'll be asked rather quickly by Tai and Corey, so don't wait :p )

EDIT: Having just read the Setup Discount, I reserve the right to put my own setup in my trunk space lol
Double Edit: Also I couldn't enter anyway as I use a modified controller :p

Top Bottom