• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Registration details

Registration at the door details:

If you want to register a bit before the tournament you have 2 chances: During the March 31st (tickets here will be 20 dollars) Tucson Monthly tournament & The Pre-Nyte Good Friday tournament on April 6th. (tickets here will be 25).

If you must absolutely have to register at the door, we need to get a few things straight:

I am not responsible for putting you into a possible "deathpool" due to the fact your lazy hindquarters showed up after Pre-reg (after March 31st). You've had 8 months to sign up, you won't get 5 minutes from me.

There will be someone checking your tickets if you want to get into the venue fast. You can print them out at any time (I believe). If you forget them, you will have to stand in line while I check your registration.

Spectators are not allowed unless they have paid the $15 door fee. The set-up discount applies to them as well, so take advantage. And yes, you can play friendlies, but not attend tournament.

If you have a set up, please let me know IN ADVANCE, even if you intend to register at the door! I would like to have all my chickens counted so we don't have a lack of Setups, we can setup fast, and I can appropriately refund you at the door.

I am not responsible for your lost gear during the duration of the tournament! But if you happen to lose it afterwards, I will make sure that I will collect every piece of gear, take it home, and send it back home to you, no shipping or handling.

Keep the venue clean! I do not want to play extra money for you fuggin up the rugs at the venue, and trashing it. I would like to hold this event again.

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
Read below.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_970.html

If you are from America, or at least have an American Passport, you must have one to enter the heart of Mexico. Just stay around the border.
nyte i lived in douglas which is on the border i know about this i have been going to mexico and back more then 100 times a year all my life and even more recently even tho this is in place they dont really care i just got back from mexico like 2 weeks ago without a passport.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
if you want to travel around i can help out with that i can take you to nogalas and around tucson you dont eed a passport to come back from mexico as long as you have a ID and bring a copy of birth certificate just to be sure but why do you want to go see nogales they have like nothing over there.
Will you want gas compensation?

And I have my reasons.

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
Something did come up, so im not 100% sure about nogales now if we do go some gas money would be nice. Ill know probably a week or so if i can my car has recently had some problems can make it around town fine, but not too sure about taking out of town.

tw1n

Smash Champion
What car problems bro?

Also Jane. You should stop by Alb. next time you go to El Paso :D

And Woker!!! 5 vs 5 Juarez vs Albuquerque crew battle? We can do $5 a person or free. Either one. Hell, we can do $20 a head if you feel inclined :D

tekkie

Smash Master
i want more info on this socal carpool, i need to know how big of a bag i need to carry all the heads i'm taking home

<3

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
What car problems bro?
The main problem is the motor mount is starting to come loose i need to buy a new one, im just too afraid with the bad streets over there it can end bad. I might have my other car by then, i have been lending it to my mother since hers broke down, i just need to make sure she does not have anything important going on.

WokeR

Smash Apprentice
What car problems bro?

Also Jane. You should stop by Alb. next time you go to El Paso :D

And Woker!!! 5 vs 5 Juarez vs Albuquerque crew battle? We can do $5 a person or free. Either one. Hell, we can do $20 a head if you feel inclined :D
It would be awesome, but only 3 people from Juarez will be there.

My girlfriend, Frajo and me.

I'll keep trying to bring more people though

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Turns out that I probably won't be able to attend, unless I can gather 300 dollars together in the course of two weeks. With far more pressing matters such as debts and bills to be paid, I really don't see that happening since I don't have a full time job anymore.

So unless someone wants to start a "HELP EIKELMANN ATTEND NYTE" fund, I guess I'll see you guys some other time.

:colorful:

tw1n

Smash Champion
The main problem is the motor mount is starting to come loose i need to buy a new one, im just too afraid with the bad streets over there it can end bad. I might have my other car by then, i have been lending it to my mother since hers broke down, i just need to make sure she does not have anything important going on.
Upper or lower motor mount? Those are really easy to replace as long as you have a jack and a jack stand (along with the socket wrench/any tool to remove the bolts). Hopefully you get it replaced soon :D

It would be awesome, but only 3 people from Juarez will be there.

My girlfriend, Frajo and me.

I'll keep trying to bring more people though
Alrighty bro. Hopefully all the crew can make it :D I look forward to playing you again man.

oscarmalherbe

Smash Cadet
i'de wanna go, but as of now..i don't have a ride. If anyone can come out here and scoop me, I can give them some free money out of my own pockets! FREE MONEY!!

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
can we get an updated list of notable players coming to this?

so far i've got:

wobbles
tai
axe
westballz
mew2king
sung
baka4moe
light
silly kyle
gamerguitarist7
rubyiris
OkamiBW
Stabbed

anyone else? i'll edit my post as i see more confirmations

b-rex

Smash Apprentice
awesome! going for the 64 tourney definitely!

Hey NYTE, is there a way to get the venue fee waived at the door if I bring a couple set-ups, a tv, and controllers?

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
Upper or lower motor mount? Those are really easy to replace as long as you have a jack and a jack stand (along with the socket wrench/any tool to remove the bolts). Hopefully you get it replaced soon :D
I need to purchase a new motor mount and thats the problem.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'm not notable? I know most of swf hates me, but are you guys really sleeping on me that hard?

Tony won't be in attendance.

:phone:

Top Bottom