• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 9, 2014] Smash at York #3 - Project M, Smash 3DS, Brawl (Toronto)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
The YU Smash Club is excited to announce our third Super Smash Bros tournament at York U featuring Project M, Brawl, and Smash 3DS! Connect with our student club and organization page here!

Stream: twitch.tv/evenmatchupgaming

Schedule:
Doors open: 11am
Registration begins: 11:30
Registration closes: 12:30 sharp
PM singles/Smash3ds singles start at: 12:45
Brawl singles/PM doubles start at: 4pm
Venue closes: 10pm

Prices:
Venue fee: 10$
PM singles entry: 5$
PM doubles entry: 5$ per team-mate
Brawl singles entry: 5$
Smash 3DS entry: FREE! Just preregister via challonge to reserve your spot in the bracket!(link up soon)

If there is enough interest we will also run an amateur bracket for Project M.

Location: the event will take place in the Founders Assembly Hall which can fit over 300 people!
Maps to locate venue:
http://maps.info.yorku.ca/keele-campus

Ruleset: Apex 2014 for Project M & SSBB
Smash 3DS ruleset will be:
2stock, 6minutes, no items
Starters: FD/Battlefield/Yoshis Island
CPs: Omega FDs, Prism Tower

Last edited:

MasterDalK

Best Smash Director
NNID
MasterDalK
3DS FC
5043-2454-6568
Maybe I'll enter something for once and get bodied then play in the arcadian bracket... WHO KNOWS

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
I feel like participating, but this would be the first time I participate in a local tournament. How do I sign up? xD

David_give

Smash Rookie
Hey so I was wondering a few things. Firstly you have yet to post a link to sign up for the 3ds version but I assume challonge.com/say3ds is the link? I'm not familiar with challonge, but it seemed that you need to create a team to sign up on that page so I did, but does each individual player need to create their own team? Also, are there only 32 slots as is stated on that page? What happens if my friends show up without signing up on challonge?

The other thing I was wondering was if custom moves are legal?

TheDuckChris

Smash Cadet
yeah that's the link, you do have to create a team for yourself but just have it be your gamertag
32 player cap is cause we want it to be not that big
officially 3DS is required online registration but if we dont fill up to 32 they might open that up

Top Bottom