• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Nov 7, 2015] SS | FullMetal and SS | Flow present: Tipped Off 11 !!!! (Atlanta, Georgia)

GokuYoshi

Smash Rookie
Wait. It says he is 12 in that message, but if you go to his profile it says he is 20... Huh... :/
I put a fake age cause i was afraid that if i put my real age it wouldnt let me make an account

GokuYoshi

Smash Rookie
I put a fake age because i thought the website wouldnt let me make an account if i wasnt old enough

Scootch

The coolest Yoshi of them all
NNID
Little_Dragon34
I want to sign up for Smash 4 pools. But it does not say it on the list for sign ups. What do I do?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Where all the girls be at in this part of Georgia :D

40Forte

Smash Rookie
Has it always been held at that hotel?
I've been going to the chinese school next door to this place for years and have never known about this.

Also can I come as a spec or help out as a volunteer?

Scatz

Smash Champion
Do I have to sign up on the website or can I walk in?
It is preferred to sign up through the website. All walk-ins will be accepted, but not placed within the pools that would be created before the event. All of those players will be grouped together, no matter stacked the pool will be (known as death pools).

I want to sign up for Smash 4 pools. But it does not say it on the list for sign ups. What do I do?
I have contacted someone to take care of this issue. They will be here shortly.

Has it always been held at that hotel?
I've been going to the chinese school next door to this place for years and have never known about this.

Also can I come as a spec or help out as a volunteer?
It's been at the hotel last year. Now that you know about it you should come through!

Volunteers is currently full, and you can spectate for a small amount per day.

Last edited:

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Basic tech support question, did you try reloading the page?
Also, it's listed there as Wii U singles, if that was an issue of confusion.
If your issues persist, message me and I can sign you up via my admin powers and you can paypal me your registration directly.

Last edited:

Scootch

NNID
Little_Dragon34
Oh okay. The Wii U singles was what I was worried about for signing up for the wrong thing.
Thanks! :)

Scootch

NNID
Little_Dragon34
Well then you probably won't be going to any big tourneys then, LOL.

Scootch

NNID
Little_Dragon34
I am now officially signed up for TO11! It is a bummer, but I will only be able to come to the first day. I signed up for the Smash 4 pools.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Hey everyone! Tipped Off 11 is right around the corner, and pre-registration is in its final two weeks!
If you're on the fence, now is the time to make your decision! We have a $1000 pot bonus (for PM) along with even more big names coming to the event. We still allow for at the door registration, but you will be seeded in a death bracket upon making that decision. Make sure you pre-register! https://smash.gg/tournament/tipped-off-11
Facebook link:https://www.facebook.com/events/514955612004622/
Smashboards link:http://smashboards.com/threads/nov-...present-tipped-off-11-atlanta-georgia.415045/

Scootch

NNID
Little_Dragon34
I totally agree. I will only be able to make it to the first day and I am still paying $40!:laugh:

Scatz

Smash Champion
Whats the deadline to sign up
November 1st is the final date for pre-registration. You can register at the door, but you will only be against other players that sign up at the door as well (regardless of skill level).

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
What a terribly uneducated mindset.
You could attend buying a 2-day spectator pass for 15$
However if you think the event isn't even worth that, clearly you haven't thought it through.
So there are $15 spectator passes? Doesn't say that on the fb page.

Scootch

NNID
Little_Dragon34
Will you guys be selling your merchandise at the event as well as online?

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Yo, I'm thinking about making the drive out to this from Mississippi. Would anyone be able to house me?

NTA

Smash Lord
I challenge cool smash legend Nintendude Nintendude to a money match in Melee. My falcon vs his ICs. Best of 9. I will be recording if he accepts.

Reward: $9

+$11 more

Last edited:
Top Bottom