• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 25, 2015] MegaManor X2 (Muskegon, Mi)

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
So I was supposed to go to Kentucky this weekend but my trip got canceled.

Who's going to this and wants to convince me to make an appearance?

Last edited:

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
People are. Some people.

So I updated the FB event and not this because I forgot and can be the guy sometimes. Updating now.

Smash 4 is real.

EDIT: Updated.

Last edited:

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Manor Smash VI has been updated.

Until further notice, Melee is being dropped from the roster for Smash 4. I apologize to Melee enthusiasts, but it has been consistently the least entered tournament, and being that I am but one man, I cannot run so many different tournaments in one day and still leave time to party for everyone.

This does not mean that Melee is 100% certain to be gone from the next event, but I will require more outside help in order to smoothly run this tournament.

Also, Venue fee is now MANDATORY. I want to be able to provide pizza and pop, but unfortunately I cannot keep everyone who does not pay for the food to keep their grubby mitts off it. This also gives reason for certain players to stay at the venue, instead of going out for a food run and holding up the bracket.

zFrost

how do i title
NNID
z13124
gdi grubby mitters this is why we can't have nice things; hope u find someone to help with manors so melee can return, i don't play it in brackets but i don't like excluding a game.

Wubbly

Smash Rookie
Can anyone come or just western michigan players?
It stinks not having a smash community in Detroit, no locals or anything. So I'm looking for something in michigan.

MiloniVanili

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone come or just western michigan players?
It stinks not having a smash community in Detroit, no locals or anything. So I'm looking for something in michigan.
wat

there is a huge smash community over there around ann arbor and such

Wubbly

Smash Rookie
Really?

Cuz I live in Royal Oak and there's like nothing
Just trying to find locals or something
But idk I can't seem to find anything even like kind of near by
I know they had The Big House 3 kind of recently
But I'd get ****ing bodied lol

MiloniVanili

Smash Apprentice
Just trying to find locals or something
But idk I can't seem to find anything even like kind of near by
I know they had The Big House 3 kind of recently
But I'd get ****ing bodied lol
most of them play at gamers gauntlet wherever that is. thats all i know because i see it all over the FB group but i promise you there is a fairly large scene in east MI

Wubbly

Smash Rookie
I tried joining one
But it was closed
And I joined anotherr one
So idk how that ones going
Oh well, I was just curious because it seemed the KZOO scene is more active.

Arcalyth

GLS | root
Michigan is very active. Join Michigan Melee, Michigan Project M, Michigan Smash 4, West MI Smash and you'll have coverage for pretty much every thING in the state.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Zero To Death (ZTD) is a new sponsor that is homegrown in West Mi. It's an amalgam of KZOO, GVSU, and the Manor series, which is set up with a stream, a plan for tournaments, and has four sponsored players (ZTD | Solharath, ZTD | Lordy, ZTD | Blake, ZTD | Ginger). The other ZTD tagged players are stream heads and others who are actively working to make ZTD a big name in the region.

Technically, the KZOO Circuit Finale was the first ZTD event, and now Manor Smash VI is the first ZTD affiliated event. There will be more ZTD events coming up, and every event featuring it will have bolstered staff, a stream/record of the events, and sponsored players.

(Updated Wii U rules and stagelist)

spazsquirrle

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0104-0283-4141
Okay, but there is for sure going to be one on the 27th? I was looking through this thread and I saw a bunch of different dates and wasn't sure.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
The thread talks about a lot of different dates because it's a monthly series with the same topic. So for December, it's going to be on the 27th.

Updated with A2 2-Good $2 Tournament:

Sultan of Smashers
3-stock, 5 Minute
Turbo Mode.
All-Star
Stamina - 220 HP.
Stamina mode set to Type 3.
No Ditto ruleset.

Last edited:

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
PM stagelist is bottom two rows. Check out the OP for more info on that.

I guess Melee and Smash 3DS are back, some times received a few changes, and PM Pools was dropped.

Top Bottom