• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jan 25, 2015] UGC Smash v2.4 (Smash 4 Wii U)! (Los Angeles, California)

D

Deleted member

Seems like warriors path 4 will be the next tournament instead. Head over to UGC on August 2nd now for brawl/melee/PM/fighters!

D

Deleted member

Updated OP! Next biweekly will be the first for smash 4 and Brawl as usual. Make sure to come by! Bring your own 3DS as we cannot assure extras.

D

Deleted member

Updated OP with rules! We are now doing a double elim bracket instead of swiss rounds, and I will try to get a few 3DS setups for those who dont have 3DS/smash 4. Also changed to 2 stock 6 minutes.

Yukikoburry

Smash Rookie
I normally go to the Under Night in Birth biweeklies but tbh I've been playing more sm4ash lol. Hope to play and learn from you guys <3

@Zan- sorry for the question man, do you know what time Smash 4 starts? I work till 12 but I saw sign ups start pretty early.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yup. There may be PM as well, but I'll update once I confirm with venue. Also, date may change to 29th so please be on the lookout.

D

Deleted member

I normally go to the Under Night in Birth biweeklies but tbh I've been playing more sm4ash lol. Hope to play and learn from you guys <3

@Zan- sorry for the question man, do you know what time Smash 4 starts? I work till 12 but I saw sign ups start pretty early.
Its all good. Smash 4 signups probably end at about 1ish.

D

Deleted member

Updated OP. The main event at the next biweekly is 64, however there will be Brawl/Melee/3DS as well. Updated the date too, it is this Saturday Nov. 15th.

mattergamer47

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0173-1300-9761
I came to the one on Saturday, just for melee tho. I would enter project m but they went on at the same time. Will I still be able to join both and not have to make people wait?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
nevermind, i have work that day x:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Doubles if there are enough teams. Sadly...there are almost never enough teams ;_;

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
Oh snap, didn't know you guys were doing biweeklies at this place too. How many people usually turn up?

D

Deleted member

Oh snap, didn't know you guys were doing biweeklies at this place too. How many people usually turn up?
For Smash 4, anywhere between 15-30+.
For Brawl/PM/Melee, anywhere between 10-20+

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
For Smash 4, anywhere between 15-30+.
For Brawl/PM/Melee, anywhere between 10-20+
Nice.

Sorry, one more question: I intend to use a GCN controller, so should I bring an adapter myself?

Top Bottom