• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 12, 2015] TimeChild's Street Pass Smash Bash (Raleigh)

PrideStark

Smash Rookie
Come join us as TimeChild holds their first Super Smash Brothers tournament; as well as an epic Street Pass event at the partnered GameStop!

Details:

Smash Brawl tournament to begin- 1pm
Project-M Tournament projected to begin- 4pm

Both tournaments will have a 5$ entry fee that is completely going back into prizes for the event.

Current Prizes
Project M 1st place - Nintendo 3DS-XL

Brawl Tournament 1st place - Copy of the 3DS Smash Brothers game (if you already have a copy you will get a gift card to Gamestop for the amount of the game.)

Link to our Indiegogo Campaign.
http://igg.me/p/891049/x/7484790

Facebook Links
www.facebook.com/timechildstudio
THE EVENT LISTING
Thank you all! I cannot wait to see the turn out.

PLEASE KEEP in mind this event is on SATURDAY OCTOBER 4th

PrideStark

Smash Rookie
We are having pretty good feedback and to update we will have a prize for the loser's bracket as well =)

We are all super excited to meet the Smash NC community!

Crita

Smash Rookie
Are these tournaments for brawl and project M only?

Steelo Rivers

Smash Cadet
Well I planned on coming to this but I called the gamestop and it said that there was nothing going on today. I didn't really know what time the tourny is starting either.. Wish there was more info.

RisingHonor

Smash Rookie
So there isn't going to be an event on June 27th? Or is it happening both June 27th and October 4th?

Trevor Robot

Smash Rookie
This event was supposed to happen last year. The event has since continued every week or so to pop up and say it is going to happen, despite the GameStop listed saying it never has. If there is anyone who can contact a admin about this event, please do so as it is extremely misleading and never seems to actually happen.

Top Bottom