• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 9, 2015] DIRTY D.Y.T Monthlies! WiiU, P:M, Melee, & Brawl (Kettering, OH)

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Will this tournament be streamed or anything?
This tournament will definitely be streamed, yes; we're not sure about the specific logistics of that yet, though.
I'll decide as we get closer to the event which games will be streamed throughout the day, and through what channel we'll be streaming. Expect at least Grand Finals of each game to be streamed and recorded. Other than that, we'll see how it plays out.

Lt.Lush

Smash Rookie
Is there any place where te specs on this tourney are? I can't seem to find them.

TheElement116

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3668-8798-7699
First off, I have a question: This tournament will be using the new P:M 3.5 update, correct?

Also, I can confirm that I'll be bringing a Wii with Project: M, and there's a very, very good chance I'll be bringing Smash Wii U with the controller adapter as well.

Hopefully there's a good turnout for this, it'll be my first tourney!

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
First off, I have a question: This tournament will be using the new P:M 3.5 update, correct?

Also, I can confirm that I'll be bringing a Wii with Project: M, and there's a very, very good chance I'll be bringing Smash Wii U with the controller adapter as well.

Hopefully there's a good turnout for this, it'll be my first tourney!
Good to hear! Yes, PM at this event will be exclusively 3.5.

Make sure you have all the characters and stages unlocked on Wii U, in addition to the controller adapter. Thanks for you help! Don't hesitate to find me and introduce yourself at the event.

QuincyJones

Smash Rookie
Myself and my little brother are both going to this and we can definitely take at least one person with us from Columbus, and 2 if people want to squeeze/we don't need to bring my CRT. Peppy do you think we'll need the setup?

Please contact me either here on on Facebook if you still need a ride(I'm looking at you Ralph)

Last edited:

tjdk2

Smash Cadet
Ok if brought a wii u with no GameCube adapter would that be alright? (Those things are hard to come by)

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Ok if brought a wii u with no GameCube adapter would that be alright? (Those things are hard to come by)
Unfortunately that wouldn't be very helpful; almost all of the tournament's players will be using gamecube controllers. You should still come, though! It's always helpful if you bring yourself! I'll update this page tomorrow and I'll be getting in contact with the necessary people to get a final count on setups.

tjdk2

Smash Cadet
Unfortunately that wouldn't be very helpful; almost all of the tournament's players will be using gamecube controllers. You should still come, though! It's always helpful if you bring yourself! I'll update this page tomorrow and I'll be getting in contact with the necessary people to get a final count on setups.
ok i figured that was the case just don't laugh at me when a am using a pro controller lol

Ohio86

Smash Cadet
Thanks everyone! It was my first in person tournament experience. It was great playing with you, and I look forward to more matches in the future. If anyone is playing Wii U smash, feel free to hit me up for a matchup. NNID is Ohio86.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Thanks everyone! It was my first in person tournament experience. It was great playing with you, and I look forward to more matches in the future. If anyone is playing Wii U smash, feel free to hit me up for a matchup. NNID is Ohio86.
You should join the facebook group(s)!

Kentucky/Ohio/Indiana Smash
Cincinnati Smash Revival

Ohio86

Smash Cadet
What group would that be? I saw the event page on Facebook, but which groups would you be referring to?

Top Bottom