• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North OooWee Smash Fridays

OooWee Smash Fridays
Posted by CANDIDfellow
3501 Paxton St, Harrisburg, PA 17111 (Upstairs by the GameStop)
Friday, December 25, 2015 - 05:30 PM
Until: Friday, December 25, 2015 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

CANDIDfellow

Smash Rookie
Come out to OooWee Art & Gaming for our weekly Smash 4 Singles tournament. We start our tournaments at 6pm on Fridays but we recommend being there ahead of time as we do not accept entrants after 6pm. If you are going to show up late you may let us know on our Facebook group (link below) or contact the main TO > Chasen Baker on Facebook. We try to accommodate everyone but we do have a time limit of 9pm because our venue is in a mall.

To enter you will need your own controller and $10 ($5 for venue and $5 for pot). The payout is broken down to 60/30/10 for the top 3. We also use the Paragon rule-set for our tournament as far as rule go. If you have any further questions please contact us on our Facebook page, we check that more than smashboards.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/495705627259955/

THEALMIGHTYVIRGIN

Smash Rookie
Y'all play melee? I'm visiting from stl and would like to play some Friendlys if any challengers approach. I also have a setup and 2 controllers as I always stay strapped.

Top Bottom