• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 23, 2014] RISE@SSF Project M Episode 1: ThunderReignz Goes MIA and BaNdt... (San Bruno, CA)

Chosenl

Smash Apprentice
Hello Bay Area PM Smashers!! ChosenL is here, he's back, and he's Reeling In a Smash Event at South San Francisco! Do you have what it takes to beat the RISE@SSF Champion, ThunderReignz?!?! Well... he can't make it. So BaNdt, runner up of the last event, thinks this tournament will be free. Prove him wrong!

Details of Tourney:

Singles Entry fee: $5

Venue fee: $5 {50% of it goes to Generous Heart Charity)
(Get half your venue fee waived by bringing a full set-up! Message me! If you bring a setup without messaging me, I can't give you the waive.... so follow directions)

Event: Project M Singles

Singles Registration: 2pm

Singles Start Time: 2:30pm

Stream: None, but several matches will be recorded

Food: No outside food or drinks! Please support the owner of this establishment and buy here!

Note: This tournament will still happen regardless of how many people enter. Smash4 Wii U Singles will occur at 4:30pm, but PM will continue singles bracket during that time.

FB Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1503988486519692/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Last edited:
Top Bottom