• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 23, 2014] MELEE KOMBAT!!! (Waco, Texas)

Aldo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anonymous254
3DS FC
1521-5815-0637
MELEE KOMBAT!!!!

This Sunday, 11/23/2014, at Lansharx, I will be hosting a Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament, singles. Double elimination. 1ST PLACE WILL WIN CASH PRIZE. The entry fee will be $5. The event will start at 3:00 PM. We will be having Project M 3.5, Melee, 64 and set up for friend-lys. The tournament will start at 4:00 PM. We will take down all set ups that are not Melee.

SPREAD THE WORD, YO. And I hope to see you!!

MELEE KOMBAT!!!!

This Sunday, 11/23/2014, at Lansharx, I will be hosting a Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament, singles. Double elimination. 1ST PLACE WILL WIN CASH PRIZE. The entry fee will be $5. The event will start at 3:00 PM. We will be having Project M 3.5, Melee, 64 and set up for friendlys. The tournament will start at 4:00 PM. We will take down all set ups that are not Melee.

SPREAD THE WORD, YO. And I hope to see you!!

EDIT:
Also, Lansharx does not close till 12:00 AM so if you want, you can stay longer for extra friendlys after the tournament is over on any Smash game that is set up. A couple of us stayed after the PM tournament and it was pretty fun.

Last edited:

Aldo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anonymous254
3DS FC
1521-5815-0637
There will be a Project M 3.5 crew battle after the tournament. It is optional to be apart of it. I will decide how the crews will be split when the events.

LoveGame

Master of the Disco Stick
NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
I'll be there unless some crazy **** comes up, but that isn't likely so it's all good. Gonna bring Jayson and one other guy. I'd love to participate in the crew battle!

Top Bottom