• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 23, 2014] Gamer's Gauntlet Smash Series (Project:M) (Clinton Township, MI)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Team w/ me Ori.

Carls and I got 2nd in Brawl Doubles and we beat Nope/Warfy, Cam/Iskascribble...almost beat Boss and Taj. Took them to game 3. last hit/last stock
are you actually thinking about coming to this?

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Hm, so I can't actually go to this. I didn't know it was on a Sunday. Good luck to everyone else though.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Forgot to put this earlier, but I got family things to do tomorrow, so I won't be able to go ._.; Sorry everyone!

JCav

Smash Lord
Results thread for shoutouts, do people still do that?

Also forgot how much I liked my picture ^.^

SomebodyTookSup

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, Sup here. I left a grocery bag with my 3ds in it at the tourney. Does anybody have it/know if gamer's gauntlet has it? Thanks!

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Both the Project:M tournament on 6/15 and the Brawl tournament on 6/29 are now updated in the OP.

zyth

Smash Lord
im gonna be back this weekend, but the 15th is sunday, fathers day right? dont think i can make this tourny

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Looks like I can't make it out to this one. I'll try to make it to the next, though!

Yuko_Ray

Smash Rookie
Yo! First post here haha, I will be attending, looking to make some new friends at my first tournament, cant wait for this!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hi, can anyone host me Saturday overnight? Also, Lain, would you like to team at this event?
I can house you Konrad! I'll be housing DBP/Rog most likely. It can only be Saturday though since I have a grad party in the evening of Sunday and work monday. Message me on fb

I too an looking for a teammate for this. And I'm down to team if you are Konrad. We could practice Saturday night.

judge!

Smash Ace
this is srsly like a mile away from my apartment. i work at 5 might stop by for a bit =)

judge!

Smash Ace
actually ill come for doubles if someone teams with me. lol but i have to be at work by 5 sooooo if its running late id have to bail XD.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Damn Judge, I would have teamed if I saw those posts yesterday. I already agreed to team with JKBUK, I'm sure you can find someone to team with that booty :wario: of yours :denzel:

Also, hype that this is tomorrow~

Last edited:

judge!

Smash Ace
ok someone give me a wakeup call because i just worked 12 hours and now im going out drinking lol sooo as long as someone calls me ill get up lol

judge!

Smash Ace
also i have played smash in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time so dont be shocked if im just aweful

Top Bottom