• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West Gamerz Smash Lab

Gamerz Smash Lab
Posted by PXslayer
Gamerz Phunk Lab
Friday, November 20, 2015 - 05:00 PM
Until: Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

PXslayer

Smash Rookie
NNID
petersake
Venue: $5
Singles:$5
Doubles:$10 per team

Payouts:
1st) 60%
2nd) 30%
3rs) 10%

Doubles: 6:00pm
Singles: 7:30pm

Food is allowed, as long as you clean after yourself.

GAME RULES:
BYOC
●Custom moves are off!
●Amiibos are not allowed
●No excessive stalling
●If each player has one stock remaining and the match ends due to a suicide move (Ganon's side-B, DDD's swallow, holding someone in a grab on a platform as it moves out of the boundaries, etc.), the player who initiated the move wins.

~Starters/Neutral Stages~
●Battlefield
●Final Destination
●Smashville
●Dream Land
●Town & City

~Counterpick Stages~
●Lylat Cruise
●Duck Hunt
●Omegas(If Final Destination is banned, so are the Omegas)
●Gentleman Clause allowed

●Starting stage will be determined wit Rock/Paper/Scissors to determine who strikes first in the order of P1-P2-P2-P1.
Winner of rounds gets 1 strike to the stage list
●Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
●You may not choose a stage you have already won on unless mutually agreed on.

Summer_Dust

Smash Rookie
$5 to get in, and $5 to play singles? Singles start at 7:30, end at midnight?

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
Is the tournaments still friday weekly because it says theres no more in this page?

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
This series will be every Friday until the world ends. (Unless stated otherwise)
thanks for the feedback. but how do we know it will be cancelled? Are you posting a warning in this site?

Last edited:

Soulimar

Smash Cadet
NNID
Soulimar
thanks for the feedback. but how do we know it will be cancelled? Are you posting a warning in this site?
I'm really not involved in running this tournament but I should probably tell the guys who are to pay more attention to smashboards. I'm not sure if you're aware, but every norcal smash event is posted in the Norcal Smash 4 Facebook group and only maybe 20% of them at most get around to this site. All information is on Facebook, but TOs should really look at and update the boards more frequently because I see a ton of people asking for tournaments who aren't aware of the 3000 member Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/NorcalSmash4/

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
I'm really not involved in running this tournament but I should probably tell the guys who are to pay more attention to smashboards. I'm not sure if you're aware, but every norcal smash event is posted in the Norcal Smash 4 Facebook group and only maybe 20% of them at most get around to this site. All information is on Facebook, but TOs should really look at and update the boards more frequently because I see a ton of people asking for tournaments who aren't aware of the 3000 member Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/NorcalSmash4/
thanks again and for the link!!!!

Top Bottom