• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Pray to Win - Sm4sh (Northville, MI)

Pray to Win - Sm4sh (Northville, MI)
Posted by Snow Black
Detroit First Church of the Nazarene
Sunday, November 1, 2015 - 02:00 PM
Until: Sunday, November 1, 2015 - 08:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Snow Black

Smash Cadet
NNID
sn0wblack

Information:
Hey everyone! This is going to be our first tournament, featuring Sm4sh singles and doubles! We'll be doing our best with this, so bear with us through any difficulties we may have. Our main goal with this tournament is to bring smash to more people, and closer to home in Novi and Northville. If this goes well, expect to see more in the future! :)

Prices:
We're going to be charging a $5 venue fee, which will be waived for anyone who brings a setup! Setups are super important in ensuring that the event runs smoothly and on time, and makes it more fun for everyone. More fun, less spending, who wouldn't want to bring a setup? Singles will be $5 per person, and doubles will be $5 per TEAM rather than per member on the team.

Payouts:
First - 60%
Second - 30%
Third - 10%
Payouts will be adjusted dependent on the amount of entrants

Rules for Singles
2 Stock, 6 Minutes
Customs off
Equipment Banned
Miis Banned
Double Elimination
----------
Stages
• Starters
- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Lylat Cruise
- Smashville
- Town & City
• Counterpicks
- Duck Hunt
- Dreamland 64

Alcohol is not allowed inside the venue!
Please bring setups! We will need them to effectively run the event and finish on time.
All tournament sets will be best of 3, excluding winner's, loser's and grand finals which will be best of 5.

Contact Information:
Justin "SnowBlack" Tolbert - (248) 513-7012 | jutolbert@novischools.net
Jeremy "Nibble" Warner - https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.warner.5
Keith "Shekels" Kosten - (248) 986-7374 | keithkosten@gmail.com

JohnnstR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JohnnstR
Holy **** it's a tourney in my own town hosted by the snow black, good news is ill be there probably, bad new is my brother will prob come too ;)

Last edited:

Snow Black

Smash Cadet
NNID
sn0wblack
Last edited:

AdminBlue

Smash Cadet
NNID
GuyBlue
Lol this is like 4 mins away, Super happy that youre doing this. Tbh if Johnny and Miichael are coming that 3rd place spot looks good for me. BTW IS THERE AN INCENTIVE TO BRING SETUPS??? Like no venue fee or somthing. I'm bringing mine anyways.

AdminBlue

Smash Cadet
NNID
GuyBlue
Lol bhattarai333 bhattarai333 I havent met you in bracket in a while. This is gonna be fun. Yosef isn't free for me anymore cuz hes not going DK. Dedede is p easy for me too. You better think of somthing quick. (Lowkey all of you are going to body me)

JohnnstR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JohnnstR
yo snow how many higher level players will be coming? I know there will be less this weekend because of youmacon. btw u shud totally do this as much as possible c:

JohnnstR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JohnnstR
Lol this is like 4 mins away, Super happy that youre doing this. Tbh if Johnny and Miichael are coming that 3rd place spot looks good for me. BTW IS THERE AN INCENTIVE TO BRING SETUPS??? Like no venue fee or somthing. I'm bringing mine anyways.
idk man snow black nibble and william are pretty good, william might not be able to go tho

Snow Black

Smash Cadet
NNID
sn0wblack
Yep! No venue for setups :)

yo snow how many higher level players will be coming? I know there will be less this weekend because of youmacon. btw u shud totally do this as much as possible c:
Not sure really, I believe Nibble said Ksev and Rayquaza put maybe on FB so possibly them, we'll just wait and see lol.

Snow Black

Smash Cadet
NNID
sn0wblack

Here's a quick guide on where to park/come in. The red area leads straight to a door, and from inside there you take two lefts to get inside. There are also doors on the yellow area, which will probably be locked. If you end up over there just knock on 'em and someone will let you in.

Snow Black

Smash Cadet
NNID
sn0wblack
PLSSS DO ANOTHER ONE
We really want to, it's hard to find a date though haha. November seems all booked up, and December doesn't seem well with a lot of finals going on and the Arcadian and holidays. Something in January might be possible though!

Top Bottom