• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nothing revealed by CoroCoro on December 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
LOL, they'll probably have the same demo we had at E for All. :p
Imagine if it's not, though! Think about it: Jump Fest is in Japan, and Smash is roughly a month away. Wouldn't they be more inclined to let Japanese gamers try more of the game than we were allowed to? We could be getting more info on Wario, Lucas (!!!), Dedede, etc. sooner than we think.

(And I'm not trying to get anyone's hopes up; I'm merely presenting a possibility. Fingers crossed, I guess!)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Just stop now before you get too excited. Odds are that they wouldn't bother making a new demo with the game so close to release. If anything, we should hope that they allow recording so we can get higher quality gameplay vids.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Just stop now before you get too excited. Odds are that they wouldn't bother making a new demo with the game so close to release. If anything, we should hope that they allow recording so we can get higher quality gameplay vids.
I don't know, SP. Would it really be all that big a deal to make a new demo? They have to make builds of the game several times for the Quality Assurance team to test, couldn't they just take one of the recent builds and turn it into a Demo?

Boofer

Smash Ace
I don't know, SP. Would it really be all that big a deal to make a new demo? They have to make builds of the game several times for the Quality Assurance team to test, couldn't they just take one of the recent builds and turn it into a Demo?
Just stop. Optimism doesn't work while waiting for SSBB information.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
With lots of people yelling in Japanese. (A translation of their yelling would be... good):embarrass
How does one say "PRESS ONE! PRESS ONE!" in Japanese?

Also, SamuraiPanda is right. The demo will probably be the same. 99% chance. I believe Melee had the same demo thoughout it's life. The thing is there might be a character reviled. Usually when Smash is at an event, a character is shown. It could be a simple veteran, or the last third party character (which would be the best place to show it). There will probably be a video on the site as well next Monday (same as always, just a short minute long video).

The Director

Smash Lord
Just stop. Optimism doesn't work while waiting for SSBB information.
Pretty much.

My question is...why does everything have to be a secret? I mean...everything! Just look at the Mario Circuit update. Sakurai says: The Mario Circuit stage appears! What? Is it supposed to be like, "Poof! Surprise! A stage you've already seen before!!"

Really Sakurai, cut us some slack. Some of us are over the age of five, and it takes a lot more than witholding information to surprise us. :rolleyes:

DQP

Smash Ace
man!

aww man i was hoping for actual news from corocoro. ah well. i shouldn't be whining. i'm going to get brawl anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom