• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northeast Philadelphia PA Weekly Smash Tournament!

kpemz

Smash Rookie
Location: 2999 Street Road Bensalem, PA 19020 Chickie's & Pete's Play2 Game Rooms

*MUST BE 21 TO ENTER*

Time: 4:00PM -Till tournament finish

Entry Fee/Tournament Prizes: Either $10/$20 depending on player preference, all entry money will go 100% to prize pool

1st Place: 85% of pool
2nd Place: 10% of pool
3rd Place: 5% of pool

Or we can have a winner take all tournament if it is preferred by entrants

Game version: Nintendo Wii-U

Game Settings: 2 Stock, 6 Minute Time Limit, No Items, Pause Disabled, 2/3 Games, 3/5 for Finals Matches

Starter stages: Final Destination, Smashville, Battlefield, Town and City, Lylat Cruise.

Counter pick stages: Kongo Jungle, Delfino Plaza, Castle Siege, Duck Hunt, Battleship Halberd

Additional Rules:

• Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
  • Following stages decided by winner banning one stage from all stages and then loser choosing.
  • You may not choose a stage you have already won on.
  • All custom moves, including Mii Fighters, and equipment are banned.
I'm a current employee at this location and we have two Wii-Us and copies of Smash Wii-U I'm still looking for someone to bring in a GC adapter that would be a great help! Players must bring their own controllers, in the event of people not having their gamecube controllers then we have two Wii-U Classic controllers available for use first come first serve! Come out and have some fun drink some beer and eat delicious food!

*MUST BE 21 TO ENTER*

Send me a message on this board for more information and i'll get to you as soon as I can!

LexLynx

Smash Rookie
Hi, I live in West Philly. When is your next Smash tourney? I've never gone to one but this sounds fun

Haikuof8bit

Smash Rookie
I have a couple of questions.
are the stages regular smash stages or the final destination style?
you put weekly tournament but you didn't state which day of the week it would be. What day is it?
how to you judge the entry fee? you put 10/20 does that mean there are 2 different steaks or does it vary?
how many people usually show up for the tournament?
are you allowed to use the same character as someone else?
how many players are in each level of competition? does it start off as an 8 player battle and go down from there or is it a series of 4 player free for all, or just 1 on 1 battles?
is it just the one style of play or do you have team battles too? maybe 2 on 2 people, or 1 on 1 with an amiibo partner?

Top Bottom