• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Hahaha, I love how Sheridan has consistently just been chillin' near the bottom of the rankings since it was reintroduced in 09.

Edit: Actually wait, he's been chillin around 10-15 since 2006 LOOOL. Withstanding the test of time.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Do you not know the legend?
I am actually on the slowest upward trajectory of all time, and by 2020 I will be the best player in the world with Falco.

$heen

Smash Ace
Do you not know the legend?
I am actually on the slowest upward trajectory of all time, and by 2020 I will be the best player in the world with Falco.
Unfortnately, Sheridan, if you apply a 5th order polynomial curve fit (or any degree higher than 3) to your past rankings, you'll need to extend the ranking to over 50 people to stay on next year.

It also looks like there were no rankings in 2008.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Unfortnately, Sheridan, if you apply a 5th order polynomial curve fit (or any degree higher than 3) to your past rankings, you'll need to extend the ranking to over 50 people to stay on next year.
That...is excellent. You just need to reverse the sign on the highest order term.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
brandon is mad good, why's he only 12th

i can guess but i just wanted to put 'mad good' and 'brandon' in a sentence

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Brandon's always been hard to rank cause he has good runs and bad runs and sometimes he's got too much **** to do to go to tourneys. There's always been a debate about how much history can carry a player in the rankings, and Brandon's gotten the short end of that stick before. His history carried him probably 2 spots higher than his record would indicate this period, and we were looking for an excuse to rank him higher but Choknater's record was too solid to ignore.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
do you guys have links to the spreadsheets of your records

not like anyone is consistent in putting up brackets anymore

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
these days facebook events posted on norcal melee fb page are more reliable and easier to find than searching smashboards

but generally they are posted on smashboards too

TxZero

Smash Cadet
Bah I was looking for somewhere in town. Thanks though Choknater. I'll remember for the next time I visit. (Which is semi often)

:phone:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha alright

as far as i kno there is no active scene in stockton, though maybe a couple hidden players

posting in the norcal melee group on facebook might get u some success too

Sasquatch

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know how I can get ahold of bob money? I live in concord too and would like to practice with him so I can get better

:phone:

Top Bottom