• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm going to be completely biased here and say Entei should be in Pokken, especially if Suicune is.

I would play no one else if that happened.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
After seeing the Charizard and Weavile I realized something. We finishers. Zard X is dumb as a finisher involving laz0rz but Weavile looked 'cool' enough. Out of the currently confirmed roster, who are your favourites? Mine are Gengar and Weavile. Also, I doubt Blaziken got cut, so you can include it

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
So being a sterotypical amerian?

Thank you for participating in the festivities :troll:

Master chief is finally playable. Arbiter would probably be more fun though.

Im not sure what would be better for fable. Having one super awesome character that uses strength skill and will or using chatacters like garth to represent the 3 and pad out the roster.

id prefer the first just to eliminate any chance of reaver existing. **** reaver
I think using someone like Garth from Fable would be good. Either that or literally have a Hero Doll playable.

I'm going to be completely biased here and say Entei should be in Pokken, especially if Suicune is.

I would play no one else if that happened.
But Raikou was the best legendary dog!!

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So with that patch seemingly coming out of nowhere, do you guys thing Nintendo is planning something very big for the next update?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's a bunch of Pokemon I'd like to see in Pokken, but having a Dark type ninja-like Pokemon is enough for me in any fighting game :4greninja:

So...it wasn't...good?
That's what I was saying, but in a sarcastic way, I think I should use sarcasm tags from now on and I'll totally remember doing it every time I'm being sarcastic /s

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Was posted a video of the Nintendo PlayStation; It's sure exciting! OMG!... :3

EDIT: Oh, sorry, I didn't see that was already posted, my bad; But man.. I'm hyped!

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Nintendo could make a mint with costumes like these:

Why stick to Mii Fighter costumes?

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Forgetting a few:

We really need some DLC costumes...
Something about having different Links and Zeldas as alts would feel a little odd to me.

Bonus points for Adventures Falco.
I actually can't stand Falco's Star Fox Assault costume. Apart from Fox, Wolf and maybe Krystal, all of the characters in Assault got horrible redesigns IMO. Even then, Fox's isn't that good.

Soul.

Alternate costumes for characters would be cool; probably needs to be a thing.
I'd get a Choice Scarf/Specs Pikachu costume right away :troll:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Sakurai plz (at least the Dan and the Damaged one);
I don't know, to minimize confusion with buying DLC and needing one lot to DLC to get another costumes are usually only available for the basic characters.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
For 4th of July, I'm going with an Avatar that perfectly describes America

Man I love King of the Hill

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I don't know, to minimize confusion with buying DLC and needing one lot to DLC to get another costumes are usually only available for the basic characters.
Nah, there was DLC costumes for Shuma-Gorath and Jill in MvC3; and there are more examples; I just can't remember now (I think the last DoA had that.. was the one with Akira, isn't it?)

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Nah, there was DLC costumes for Shuma-Gorath and Jill in MvC3; and there are more examples; I just can't remember now (I think the last DoA had that.. was the one with Akira, isn't it?)
They got around that by making the Jill and Shuma costumes free with their DLC in Ultimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom