• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Releases 'Smash-tember' Video featuring Smash 64 and MIOM | Scar

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Nintendo of America released a 'Nintendo Minute' video yesterday featuring the Nintendo Minute crew, Kit and Krysta, along with JC Rodrigo and MIOM's own Scar. In this video, they go back and play some of the original Super Smash Bros. on Wii Virtual Console. If you want to reminisce on the good old days, or just want to see Scar (mostly) lose at teams, check out the video below.

Nintendo's Smash-tember
What do you think? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit had fun watching the madness. Follow him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Wow they stole my idea. Multiple times this month I have made a Smash oriented version of Earth Wind and Fire's "September"

Before I decided to by the JPN version, I used to scream at my friends "ARE YOU READY FOR SMASHTOBER???"

"Say do you remember?
Smashing in September
You gotta wait until October
While I'm smashing everyday..."

Oh and I recently noticed that one of the rooms in my residence hall has a N64 and have been playing Smash all the time.

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Guessing by this u mean that crusade has always had more characters, because ssf2 feels much better and is much more polished than crusade
I'm sure flash 2 will have a good amount of characters but it was never the quantity of characters that made me dislike flash 2. I could care less who they add since it's their game. I honestly like the way crusade plays more than flash 2 and I've met a few of the devs personally. As for the art direction for ssf2 I was never comfortable with it and even though I appreciate that it was all originally created (inb4 Crusade's bad CSS art. They were intentionally made to be silly and I'm fine with that). Then there's the game's camera. It's so zoomed in I can see Ichigo's sweat pixels. And yes the game is more polished, it should be for how long they've been working on it compared to Crusade's dev team. But then again I don't know how many people are on each team or time they have for their projects so that's another thing that comes into play.

At the end of the day it's just my opinion and we choose to play what we like.

Last edited:

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
:mario:Wait Smash64 is on the Virtual Console on Wii U? :pow:
Bring on the great Mario!!!

:mario64::mariomelee::drmario::mario2::4drmario::4mario:

D

Deleted member

Would have been amazing if CT | Isai was there instead of MIOM | Scar.

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
>items
>all FOUR characters locked
>Scar not playing as CFalcon
>Not N64 controllers, not GC controllers, but CLASSIC CONTROLLERS
Please, you're triggering me!

Squii The Fish

Smash Journeyman
want to see Scar (mostly) lose at teams, check out the video below​
Shots Fired.

But seriously props to Scar, who would have thought he would get so involved with nintendo these days, not sure if he went full seth killian and helped test and critique smash 4, but sounds like him and toph where at least a TAD bit involved looking back at the comic con "falco laser stun" leak.​

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Glad to see the 64 Version getting some attention, but that guy on the right was staring at my soul :093:

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Am I the only person who finds all four of them extremely annoying. I want Gary and Allison back!

Top Bottom