• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TPCi Creates 'Pokemon Center' Online Shop, Opening August 6

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Several Smash Brothers fans also appreciate the Pokémon franchise, and with eight Pokémon playable in Smash games thus far and at least one more to come in Greninja, Pokémon is undeniably a significant part of the Smash Brothers series. For those Pokéfans looking to get their hands on official Pokémon swag, get excited! The Pokémon Company International is launching PokemonCenter.com, an online store with apparel, plushies and more. The store will open August 6th, 2014.

There are currently some preview items for sale - go check them out!
The full store will officially open August 6th, but there are some preview items up for sale to tide fans over until the grand opening. This is great news for both Nintendo and Pokémon fans; official Nintendo merchandise has historically been somewhat difficult to find, but this new offering will make it easier than ever to find official Pokémon goods.

Go check out the preview site here!

Are you excited for the Pokémon Center to open? What do you want to see in the shop most? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit hopes they're selling an Ivysaur plushie. Or a Jumpluff. Or a Chesnaught. Talk to him about his grass type addiction on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
All the plushtastic possibilities! I want Abra. It will never teleport from me again <3

Last edited:

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Alright this is pretty much bordering on spam. Please stop posting gifs of the Colbert Report with no context.
I have one more that I reeeeaally want to use, but...alright. Can I ask why Relax Alax got a warning, though?

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Pokemoncenter.com existed a long time before now. It shut down for reasons I don't remember. I was a regular shopper. Now, I can finally return and net myself a glorious Flygon. Welcome back, old friend.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I remember they had a Pokemon Center online store a long time ago that got shut down... so I guess this is the reopening?

Greninja'd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Asianbanana
3DS FC
0645-5951-1667
I'm hoping they'll have a Greninja t-shirt.

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
I found the Colbert gifs to be pretty friggin' hilare, however I did kinda >_> at Relax Alax's.

This store really excites me. Looks nice, I want that Xerneas shirt. Can't wait to see what all they have when it launches.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
I found the Colbert gifs to be pretty friggin' hilare, however I did kinda >_> at Relax Alax's.

This store really excites me. Looks nice, I want that Xerneas shirt. Can't wait to see what all they have when it launches.
If you want it, you can buy it now. It's on sale.

thedoctr11

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thedoctr11

the Colbert gifs win this thread...

and of course this is awesome news!

Last edited:

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Why is everyone using a Steven Colbert gif?
It's not just gifs now...
The Colbert Report is full of win.
Now, between the news and the gifs, this thread is too.
That's the Colbert Bump in action, baby!!

On topic, I am super-poor, so I won't be able to buy any of this marvelousness.

Last edited:

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
I remember I was at Comic Con Philadelphia and I saw a stand that was selling Pokemon plushies. My one regret was not buying the OMG ADORABLE QUILAVA plushie. I should have spent the $45 but damn if my wife didn't talk me out of it...

I will correct that mistake....

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
I remember I was at Comic Con Philadelphia and I saw a stand that was selling Pokemon plushies. My one regret was not buying the OMG ADORABLE QUILAVA plushie. I should have spent the $45 but damn if my wife didn't talk me out of it...

I will correct that mistake....
You're leaving your wife?
On a completely unrelated note, is she hot?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
C'mon, Klefki keyring, Klefki keyring...

Sen. Sawft

Professional Laundry Folder
NNID
Sawft
3DS FC
4940-6793-4197
Why was I not aware this is a thing...

Welp, here's hoping they bring it over to the US Pokemon Center and maybe make it a bit cheaper. I'm cheap. :p
Yeah, seriously. THAT much for a keyring.
w/e, it can kill dragons.

Top Bottom