• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New To Smash

smashfraz

Smash Rookie
FIRST IM REALLY SORRY
I know this should be a post not a thread, but I can't for the life of me find out how. Even after reading interface tutorials.
SO MY BAD

At least competitively that is. I played melee for a few years as a party game and then lost interest. I started playing brawl as a party game and then lost interest. I later stumbled upon some M2K matches and Ken tutorials that got me interested again. Watched the Smash Brothers documentary and was hooked. I rebought all the gear I had lost and began training. I'm driven to get good. I intend to be attending tournaments once I have all my advanced techniques down at least some what. I live in Aurora, Colorado. So please give me any knowledge you know on tourneys in Colorado. Also let me know anything that might be helpful to a newbie. Your gear? How you train? strategies? Anything it would be much appreciated.

Acryte

Smash Ace
Sup dude. Learn that tech, but the best way to learn = tourney and smashfests, and watching tourney matches. Tape your matches and figure out why bad situations are happening and where you are being beaten. That kind of knowledge is easier to obtain from watching lots of pro play. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Top Bottom