• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU 2014: If ya ain't Stackin' , start packin' | Feb. 1st, 2014 | Raleigh, NC

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Who:
Stingers and I

What:
Melee (Singles and Doubles) and PM 3.0 (Singles)

Where:
Bragaw Activity Room | 210 Dan Allen Drive, Raleigh, North Carolina 27695

When:
February 1st, 2014
10AM-Midnight

Why:
Don't question me, just RSVP here- https://www.facebook.com/events/1375148109405730/

How:
https://www.apex-series.com/rules/projectm/
https://www.apex-series.com/rules/melee/

FEES:
$5 Door Fee
$5 Entry to ProjectM Singles
$7 Melee Singles
$10 Entry to Melee Doubles (per Team)

DISCOUNTS:
$2 Off for a Project M Ready Wii
$1 Off for a TV
$1 Off for a Gamecube w/ Melee and Memory Card
$1 Off for a Power Strip
*Please bring items with you to the registration desk for verification.

PRIZES:
<10 Entrants: Winner Take All, 2nd place money back
>10 Entrants: 60/30/10% Pot Split
>48 Entrants: 50/25/15/5/2.5% Pot Split
All set's will be best 2 out of 3 with the exception of WF, LF and GF which will be best 3 out of 5
If 48+ people, WS and LS will also be best 3 out of 5
If 64+ people,, we will be running pools.

SCHEDULE: (tentative)
10:00AM- Doors Open, Free Play, Open Registration
12-12:30PM- Melee Doubles Sign Ups and PM Singles Sign Ups End and Doubles Starts (Hopefully)
3-4PM- Melee Singles Sign Ups End/Tentative Singles Starting Time
Midnight- Venue closes
FOOD:
Between everything on Western Blvd and Hillsborough St, there's a Cookout, Wendy's, Bojangles, McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Sushi Nine, KFC, Subway, Zaxby's, Subway, Brueggers Bagels, Chipotle, I<3NY Pizza, Chile Bomba, all 5-10 minutes from the venue. There's also a convenient store literally in the venue.

Last edited:

DkDkDkDkDk

Smash Rookie
would like to go. ill try and organize a ride. do you know if there's hype for this? I don't want to drive out to a 15 man event hahah. Anyway, hopefully i can go man

Foxy

Smash Master
would like to go. ill try and organize a ride. do you know if there's hype for this? I don't want to drive out to a 15 man event hahah. Anyway, hopefully i can go man
it will probably be a large event, especially for a local. the last of these tournaments that was announced this far in advance got a huge 59 entrants for singles (here is the results thread). and the facebook event already has 30 confirmed attendees. so it should be a very slim chance that it will be one of those 15-man locals

Smitus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Secret-Stork
3DS FC
4914-4481-5695
I'll try to come. This'll be my first tournament ever so I'm pretty excited.

Top Bottom