• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Hello everyone!

I will be making most of my skins that could be used safely for competitive Project M gameplay. The models I post here will be made to fit hitboxes/hurboxes of characters.

I do NOT take requests, but I may CONSIDER ideas. Don't be dissapointed if I ignore your ideas you post. I have plans of stuff I wish to make that I will release to you guys.

Some of my stuff will be canon models that are actually real costumes of the PM cast, while some will be unique, "made-up" costumes for a character. They may even be completely different characters, but they still fit the original hitboxes/hurtboxes pretty well.

You may see some imports that only works with Project M's Mewtwo as well.

NOTE: Some models have a "Wifi-Safe" version. Those are the Project M "legal" versions of the model. If it doesn't contain a "Wifi-Safe" version, then the model is already "legal"

CSPs
REQUESTING RULES:

- You can only request 3 costumes at a time. Models must not contain bone edits.
-All requests must contain a working download link.
-Certain poses may be edited a tad to prevent clipping on certain models
-I will finish the requests on my own time. If you bug me and ask when I am going to finish them, I will take your request off my to-do list.
-I will do all Project M 3.6 costumes by default, so no need to request those.
-Only requests CSPs that you will use

:falcon:

:charizard:

:dk2:

:ganondorf:
:kirby2:
:mario2:
:metaknight:

:mewtwopm:
:peach:
:samus2:
:rob:
:sonic:

My Vault containing all my other work for Brawl, old and new

Last edited:

ScrubKing

Smash Rookie
Oh Nanobuds, how can we show our gratitude for all the nice things you give us?

Seriously, you are awesome. The work you do is top-notch quality. Thank you for making these lovely P:M spin-off costumes for us. You're too generous.

Can I make a request?

Can I have a hug, please?

Last edited:

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
So how do you add these to Project M anyway? Do you put them in some special place on your SD card?

ScrubKing

Smash Rookie
Yep. Go to projectm>pf>fighter>look into the folder that has the desired character you want to add costumes to.

Be sure to rename the costumes you want for the character to replace one of their color slots (If you want a costume to replace Captian Falcon's light blue slot, just rename it to FitCaptain03 or so).

There are tutorials for this, but I think I'll post one here for convenience's sake:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0

Look up the character section.

By the way, most of the characters in the game don't require a .pac file (.pac and .pcs are texture files for the characters; pac are uncompressed files while .pcs are compressed - notice the difference in their file size). However, certain characters do need both .pac and .pcs files. If you don't have them, the game will freeze when the match starts and the character in question does not have the required .pac and .pcs files. IIRC, these characters are as follows:

Bowser

Mewtwo

Roy

Samus and Zero Suit Samus

Shiek and Zelda

Sonic

The Three Starter Pokemon

Hope this helps. :)

Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
I happened upon your Louie on brawlbox the other day and started using him. You did a fantastic job with him.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Thanks everybody!

Anyways, the ZSS rig is done. Should be released soon!

Last edited:

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
So I'm guessing everything here will NOT make it into an actual PM update, right?

This should be a good breather to all of those who are expecting something if that's the case.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
So I'm guessing everything here will NOT make it into an actual PM update, right?

This should be a good breather to all of those who are expecting something if that's the case.
Most likely.

A lot of my stuff will probably be alts that a lot of people are asking for, but don't quite follow the rules we set for our official alts.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Nano, have I ever mentioned that I love ya? :p
No.

But I love you too. <3

@Everyone
I'm probably going to work on Mega Mewtwo X next. I plan to use the one already on the Vault as a base... but will obviously make lots of changes.

Last edited:

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
That ZSS looks amazing!
Directly to my build, specially the justinbailey one.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Tears. Nothing but tears of joy at the level of amazing. I had to completely replace ZSS in my pack with that one, that's the first time I did that.

Fantastic job, Nano.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Thanks guys.

However, SJS deserves most of the credit. It's his model, all I did was rig it.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
That must be the best ZSS model I've ever seen, even counting canon appearances.

Great job to both of you!
...You sure that can't be part of the official release?

Granfalloon

Smash Cadet
Hey Nano, always enjoyed your work and look forward to your upcoming releases!

I wanted to mention for your next release (Sheikah Link) I thought it would be a great idea to incorporate this Sheikah Shield from the sadly cancelled Legend of Zelda URA
I just thought it would be such a shame to never see it realized but if it doesn't fit into your design I totally understand.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Nano...

Yes. Please. And thank you.

I know you're gonna give us the modern haircut and not that vBrawl bowl cut, right?
Ew no. His Brawl design was awful.

I'm shooting for his SSB4 look, but I'll also include a version with dead, desaturated textures to fit in with Brawl's art style.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I started working on this.
upload_2014-4-15_20-26-56.png

The model on the vault has a ton of rig/model errors, as well as inaccurate hands and wings. I plan to re-make them, as well as clean up the model and rig.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Really high quality stuff! Awesome.

I have a (hopefully) easy but potentially life changing skin request:

I figured it's hopefully easy because all you have to do is the face, everything else is standard default skin. But let me tell you, if you did this I will find a way to repay you in some way!

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
What the hell is that? It's terrifying D:

And no, I'm sorry. I'm too busy to be doing anything other than Project M work, as well as my personal models that I have interest in making.

REVENAUT1313

Smash Cadet
NNID
REVENAUT1313
Really high quality stuff! Awesome.

I have a (hopefully) easy but potentially life changing skin request:

I figured it's hopefully easy because all you have to do is the face, everything else is standard default skin. But let me tell you, if you did this I will find a way to repay you in some way!
WHAT

THE

????

Ivan Ooze... nice....

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
What! That's Kingvan DooDooDooze and he has everything to do with Project M! One could say he is Project M!

Juken

Smash Ace
That's lovely. Will there be the red and black shiny version too? I have the buggy mega charizard y mod from brawl vault in regular and shiny form. Also, if it isn't too much to ask, could you make a better version of the mod of Jet the hawk from sonic riders for Falco? All the ones on brawl vault have really weird rigging because the people who made it got "lazy," and also the textures don't really fit the other sonic character mods (they're flat colors , while most others have some detail on them).

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
That's lovely. Will there be the red and black shiny version too? I have the buggy mega charizard y mod from brawl vault in regular and shiny form. Also, if it isn't too much to ask, could you make a better version of the mod of Jet the hawk from sonic riders for Falco? All the ones on brawl vault have really weird rigging because the people who made it got "lazy," and also the textures don't really fit the other sonic character mods (they're flat colors , while most others have some detail on them).
I might make a Shiny Version. If I don't, someone else will for sure.

And the Jet model on the Vault is mine... heh. Its a REALLY old model though. I don't have plans at the moment to fix it up.

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
The Wifi/PM updated Charizard X still has the tail flame for the KingJIgglyPuff Alt Costume affects.

Willsaber

Smash Cadet
I really like the Mega Charizard X, but... any chance the flame coming from his mouth will be animated? I can't stand looking at static flame on a moving object.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I really like the Mega Charizard X, but... any chance the flame coming from his mouth will be animated? I can't stand looking at static flame on a moving object.
It's not possible to do, unless I make a custom moveset with custom animations and everything... which isn't going to happen. At least not from me.

Top Bottom