• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nanapulting problems

Nana Saves Popo

Smash Rookie
I find that sometimes when I Nanapult then Nana will jump forward slightly but wait until she returns to Popo to do the blizzard. She will do it behind Popo even though Popo won't use the blizzard. Has anyone else had this problem and if they did what am I doing wrong? I am also struggling to get her to full jump each time, any advice?

Last edited:

Psycho_Bayleef

Smash Apprentice
I find that sometimes when I Nanapult then Nana will jump forward slightly but wait until she returns to Popo to do the blizzard. She will do it behind Popo even though Popo won't use the blizzard. Has anyone else had this problem and if they did what am I doing wrong? I am also struggling to get her to full jump each time, any advice?
Nana's full jump when not next to popo is only a little higher than platform. On the nanapult, you aren't pressing down b fast enough.
In case your tv has lag, don't go off of what you see.
1.desynch
2. Have popo start an ice shot
3. As soon as popo is using his ice shot(as soon as you can control nana), smash/flick the control stick in the direction you want really fast.
4. Press Y as soon as you flick the control stick
5. Press down+b.
Just string it together as fast as you can. You need to have nana use blizzard while she's still in your control.

Nana Saves Popo

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the help. I think it was partially TV lag cause they're getting a lot more consistent :)

Top Bottom