• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nana teleporting?

_Snover_

Frost Tree Pokémon
Hi guys! Been picking up ICs and having fun.
While I was practicing Nanapulting, I noticed that she was teleporting to the ground sometimes instead of dropping to the ground when I used Blizzard.
The only explanation I can think of is that I'm using 20XX, so it might be related to that.

Last edited:

Cervidae

Smash Apprentice
There is that technique where if you drop from a platform and blizzard right as Popo hits the ground it teleports Nana back to the platform. I'm not saying it's related to that at all, but it sounds kind of similar. It could just be (and probably is) 20XX though.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
She'll teleport to you to partake in a synced blizzard if Popo is still nearby. If Popo isn't doing a blizzard here, then I'll second 20XX weirdness as a possible cause.

Top Bottom