• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Name your number 1 vote for the fighter ballot!

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
The main choice for me is Dragonite. As I posted earlier, I need more fan support, so what can I do to get more fans to support my DLC character vote? And suggestions would help me greatly, as long as they are reasonable.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I voted for Bandana Dee.
So cute, yet so powerful, he separated himself from the other Waddle Dees and did it like a boss.
The fact that Daisy is SO AGGRESSIVE brings something new to the table. Most fighters are either unspecified gender(such as ROB who can't have a gender, or Duck Hunt where neither the duck or the dog have their gender specified) or male, and no females have the feisty personality of Daisy. However I'm not sure if she has much moveset potential… Prove me wrong, Daisy lovers. Another objection is that Mario already has too many characters.
"Daisy" suggests that she has an affinity for flowers. She's also a swift woman who's handy with sports equipment.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Paper Mario.....

.....hey, I took hours to make this 500 characters:

So, yeah, I JUST LOVE PAPERS! :)
Im currently going through PM64 such a awsome game never played it b4 but i played TTYD.

i just beat Tubba blubba lmao when he eata the boo's.

Such a good series
Such a shame there was no WiiU version and the 3DS one sucked hard.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
1. Simon Belmont
2. Meowth
3. Wandering Heroes (StreetPass Mii Plaza)
4. Toad
5. Dixie Kong

I really want Simon Belmont so bad.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
Bandana Dee is definitely my number 1 vote. In fact, he is my only official vote on the ballot.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I'm trying not to detract too much, but…Meowth?
Because Pikachu and Meowth are considered rivals in the Anime. Ash's Pikachu and Team Rocket Member Meowth to be specific (which is one who can talk, by the way)

I was confused as to why they picked Jigglypuff instead of Meowth as a second Pokemon character back when I was a kid watching the anime when 64 came out. Jigglypuff was popular in Japan and had similarities to Kirby, so Sakurai just went with the Puff. Now we're stuck with it because Original 12 status.

Crimson23

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0662-3915-4434
Because Pikachu and Meowth are considered rivals in the Anime. Ash's Pikachu and Team Rocket Member Meowth to be specific (which is one who can talk, by the way)

I was confused as to why they picked Jigglypuff instead of Meowth as a second Pokemon character back when I was a kid watching the anime when 64 came out. Jigglypuff was popular in Japan and had similarities to Kirby, so Sakurai just went with the Puff. Now we're stuck with it because Original 12 status.
Makes sense.
What's wrong with Meowth?
I was just wondering why.

Last edited:

Wonks

Smash Journeyman
Per Sakurai's request, I only voted once, and that was for John Raimi.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Wolf all the way. Even though there are several characters that I'd love to see get in, I'm not going to be voting for anyone else until I get my main back.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Despite Paper Mario being number one in my signature, Crash Bandicoot is actually my number one. But because I know he won't make it, Paper Mario takes the spot as well

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Isaac.

No one else matters to me right now. There are other characters out there, but right now Isaac is the only one that matters to me.

Last edited:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Top Bottom