• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Name your number 1 vote for the fighter ballot!

SnowmanEX711

Smash Cadet
First: Ice Climbers (I know someone is gonna bring up the whole 3DS argument for this, but whatever).

Second: King K Rool (We need more villains).

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Eliwood. Theme: All-rounder with multiple weapons and a horse.
To show his boy and the other FE heroes that Fire Emblem is more than just pretty swordsmen walking around with legendary weapons/toothpicks.

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
Shovel knight and Zero, they just had to make Zero a Mii Swordfighter didn't they..,

FeenieTheTrite

Smash Journeyman
Salad Snack from Metal Gear Salad. We need more diversity in Smash, and having a playable salad bowl would add a lot of variety to the game.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
What moves would she use?
Well I wrote this in my ballot vote, it was limited by the 500 characters though...

Out of all the females currently in Smash, none of them are as feisty and obnoxious as the Princess of Sarasaland herself! In the games that she has appeared in, she is always loud and brash and generally in your face, making her a joy to play as you crush your enemies in the various sports games.

However, she isn't called "Daisy" for nothin'! She has shown to possess the ability to manipulate flowers and greeny in some games she's been in, which hasn't really been represented in Smash Bros. yet. This with her agility can make for a unique fighter. All three princesses would be awesome!

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Ray 01 because customizable fighting mini robots are the cat's pajamas.

Also placed votes for Chibi Robo and Lyn.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
My vote goes to the Twilight Princess, Midna! No ifs ands or buts about it, my most wanted above all else!
Assist Trophy be damned!

Crimson23

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0662-3915-4434
I voted for Bandana Dee.
So cute, yet so powerful, he separated himself from the other Waddle Dees and did it like a boss.
The fact that Daisy is SO AGGRESSIVE brings something new to the table. Most fighters are either unspecified gender(such as ROB who can't have a gender, or Duck Hunt where neither the duck or the dog have their gender specified) or male, and no females have the feisty personality of Daisy. However I'm not sure if she has much moveset potential… Prove me wrong, Daisy lovers. Another objection is that Mario already has too many characters.

Last edited:

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
Princess Daisy, definitely.

But I would also like to see Chrom or Bayonetta.

Last edited:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Ridley, then King K. Rool, I have not choose my third and final character, still debating who will be.

.n_n.

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
I thought I posted here, but apparently not. Here's mine:

Elma is my number one. She even loves cats. What more could you want?

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Ridley, then King K. Rool, I have not choose my third and final character, still debating who will be.

.n_n.
How bout' the IC's with those little bear costumes. I don't know why, but I got feeling you like those.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

.n_n.
You decide who you want for your third choice....
Don't let others sway your vote one way or another...
After all it is your vote and the character that you want....
It is entirely up to you...

(you should totally pick Midna!!!!)

:p

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Bandana Dee, maybe?
How bout' the IC's with those little bear costumes. I don't know why, but I got feeling you like those.
You decide who you want for your third choice....
Don't let others sway your vote one way or another...
After all it is your vote and the character that you want....
It is entirely up to you...

(you should totally pick Midna!!!!)

:p
Haha, nope... Isaac, Wonder Red, Andy or Ice Climbers, still debating.

.n_n.

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
The number one future DLC fighter that I want to see is... DRAGONITE! The only reason I want more support for him, is that Dragonite is a good Rival Dragon-type Pokemon to Faceoff against everybody's main Fire-type Dragon, CHARIZARD. There are many good reasons why I want Dragonite, and I need support, so please feel free to look at my post about Dragonite. you will not regret it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom