• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Smash Corner Presents: Peach Death Combo!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
My Smash Corner has been covered many times on Smashboards for its excellent video tutorials related to Smash 4. This time the lab was hit hard and great work put in to show off a zero-death combo with Peach! Want to send that Peach game to a whole new level and scare opponents? Give this a watch and learn how it's done.

If you want to see more excellent videos from My Smash Corner be sure to check out Dealing With Projectiles, Wavebounce & B-Reverse Tutorial, or check them out on Youtube. It will be interesting to see if any players can master this infinite and put it to use in tournaments.

SmashCapps always loves to see what My Smash Corner will show off next and hopes to see some Peach players pick this up. To keep up with what SmashCapps is up to follow him on Twitter.

NachoOfCheese

Smash Ace
NNID
NachoOfCheese
This has been out for a while but whatever.
Peach is arguably the hardest character to learn in this game. Smash 4 may not have a lot of tech skill but Peach takes a ton of work.

DanishButrCookies

Smash Scientist
NNID
danishbutrcookie
3DS FC
3540-1230-7552
This has been out for a while but whatever.
Peach is arguably the hardest character to learn in this game. Smash 4 may not have a lot of tech skill but Peach takes a ton of work.
I totally agree. It's been that way since melee too, what with turnip shenanigans and float cancels etc. A good Peach is something to be feared.

Mikey Da Bawse

Smash Cadet
NNID
MikeyDaBawse
3DS FC
5129-1447-8505
Until I see this actually done in a match, I feel no need to learn this.
Just requires too many different variables to be done consistently.
Still very cool though.

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
This video was out for a while, I wondered how it wasn't posted yet here! Footstool combos actually take some timing to do, so I kind of find them interesting. I wonder if somebody will actually implement those in tournaments.

Nate1080

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nate1080
We actually live in an age where less than a week is considered awhile (this video was out only for 6-7 days). Wow, that's sad.

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
omg another technique only like 2 people are going to incorporate into their playstyle and 99% chance they're both japanese

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Although it's a cool death combo, I don't see many players doing it. What Peach players should really be learning is a Jump Cancel (Float) Fast Fall with Peach.
Her movement is impeccable and Hammond from Canada does amazing things with this technique.

Last edited:

BuTTNutz

Smash Apprentice
No matter what crazy combos you have Peach, Armada will never go back to you in smash 4, I think it's time you move on.

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
wow, but i don't think a peach could beat my 3D combo, altrough i use a Wiimote, not a GC controller(i need one)

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Although it's a cool death combo, I don't see many players doing it. What Peach players should really be learning is a Jump Cancel (Float) Fast Fall with Peach.
Her movement is impeccable and Hammond from Canada does amazing things with this technique.
I won't lie, I am more interested in learning this than the death combo in the OP.

BTW that infinite is unreliable just like her other footstool ones.

F

FennerGuy1992

Peach is arguably the hardest character to learn in this game.
Actually...it's pretty easy to learn in the game (3rd easiest character, only behind Bowser and Yoshi respectively)

Last edited by a moderator:

SHiFT_

Smash Apprentice
omg another technique only like 2 people are going to incorporate into their playstyle and 99% chance they're both japanese
That is because Smash 4 players mostly complain about their own characters and beg for nerfs rather than accepting the game and trying to optimize what they are given. Why do you think ZeRo wins everything? Choose a good character, optimize it, win. I wouldn't stereotype Japanese players, but it is certain that a small percentage of the Smash 4 "competitive" community truly wants to win as opposed to just have fun with a character that they "like" and then complain about losing. If you've seen any Smash 4 discussion groups, you'll at least be able to understand my position. Discuss.

Last edited:

NotAsian

Smash Journeyman
Anyway I wish my smash corner would update their gameandwatch video with downthrow up air combos I'm dissapointed he hasn't made anything about it

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
I wonder if mewtwo has a zero to death combo but great vid

Mr. Oshawott

Smash Apprentice
If only Peach still had her Peach Bomber from Melee...

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
This is why I think Peach really requires an fair amount of skill to master. Peach isn't a character that is for beginners.

Last edited:

incrediblej

Smash Apprentice
I literally cannot formulate an actual response to this. Can I at least ask where you got that idea? Because I can't even tell if that was sarcasm or not
If it wasn't sarcasm then easiest no any character is easy to use, but mastering no it requires a lot of work to master peach. I agree with bowser being easy but yoshi? Yoshi is troublesome getting used to no recovery and proper timing with second jump so it doesn't go to waste and using the super armor of it to save you , his kill moves(smash attacks only) are laggy or require read, his arials are fine, iirc just that back air doesn't have that good range, fair is as useful as marios fair(requires a solid read to be useful) but this is from my experience and off the top of my head haven't played him in a while.

Chico2099

Smash Apprentice
How come this video can be posted and advertised but, mine are not allowed? Mods that's messed up if you ask me.

Flor@

Smash Apprentice
Im ashamed I hadn't known this sooner.... thank you! :) Might really main peach now since I'm sorta dropping my old main DDD for her, Ike, and Ganon anyways. She was my first main back in the brawl days ;u: But yknow, my friend's Snake+them having more experience trumped her. Not the case any more!

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
YOU CANT PULL OFF THAT DEATH COMBO IN LAG?!?!??! So good luck trying to pull it off online

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Pretty boring to watch, and probably wouldn't work in a real match. The dair could easily be DI'd to avoid the fair finisher...

Yet another smash 4 video trying to make the game look faster / more combo oriented than it actually is. Yawn.

Top Bottom