• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Pokéballs Are Ready! Reggiémon Trainer for Super Smash Bros!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
image.jpg

Reggiémon Trainer!

Who is he?
As you can probably tell, he is Reggie Fils-Amie, president of Nintendo Of America.
But in the idea I am proposing, you will not actually play as him.
Instead, he will be in the background, controlling the three Pokémon named after him; Regirock, Reggisteel, and Regice.

Why Him?
In case you where not aware, there is a petition to get Reggie into Smash Bros. and it is doing rater successful.
I feel this would be a good way to implement Reggie into Smash.
Though I'm not sure what series he would be part of. Pokémon, or his own thing.

Moveset Potential?
Since you would be playing as the three Pokémon, they will be the ones attacking.
They could each use moves from their corresponding types;
Rock, Steel, and Ice.

Moveset:
[collapse=Regirock Moveset]
A attacks- a variety of slamming into the opponent using its full body weight
These deal a lot of damage as he is a heavy character, along with the other Regis.

Neutral B- [Stone Edge] a multi-hit OP attack.

Side B- [Zap Cannon] can be used to hit with electrical damage, will shock the foe for a second.

Up B- [Grab] uses his rocky arms like Cragalanche in KI: Uprising. Like Olimar's chain and Morshu's rope in my Morshu thread.

Down B- [Switch Out] Reggie calls back Regierock and sends out Regice.
[/collapse]

[collapse=Regice Moveset]
A moves- would consist of scratching and clawing with his ice-like fingers.
Could also kick with his sharp feet.

Nuetral B- [Blizzard] longer ranged freezing move, encases the foe in a block of ice for a short time.

Side B- [Ice Cannon] mainly Ice version of Zap Cannon.

Up B- [Rest] like Jigglypuff's rest, except he takes less damage the Jigglypuff does if hot during the rest.

Down B- [Switch Out] Reggie calls back Regice and sends out Registeel.
[/collapse]

[collapse=Registeel Moveset]
A moves- swatting aimlessly with Registeel's hands with really heavy strength behind him.

Neutral B- [Flash Cannon] shoots a ball of light towards the foe.

Side B- [Brick Break] a hard chop with Registeel's hand, this move is special as it can break through deflectors and shields (except for The statement items and FS related affects)

Up B- [Ancient Power] a rock falls down in a similar fashion to Pikachu's up B.

Down B- [Switch Out] Reggie calls back Registeel and sends out Regirock.
[/collapse]

[collapse=Final Smash]
Final Smash- [Regigigas] Regigigas, the colossal Pokémon, stomps on the stage dealing massive damage to the enemies to steps on.
[/collapse]

*special moves thanks to Dr. Flinn

Roster Maker Icon:
Coming Soon.

Signature Icon:
Coming Soon.

Supporters:
Mega Bidoof
KingOfPhantoms47
MorbidAltruism
APC99
OcarinaOfDoom
BluePikmin11
Mega Dunsparce
MoneyFrenzy

Morbi

Scavenger
If you change the title to "My Pokeballs Are Ready!", I will support. Just kidding, put me on the support list. You and your crazy ideas are the best!

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
If you change the title to "My Pokeballs Are Ready!", I will support. Just kidding, put me on the support list. You and your crazy ideas are the best!
If I become a premium member, would I be able to put more URLs in my Sig?
Because I am only allowed to put in 5. And I really want to fit in this one.
It would also be cool to fit in my Roster judging and No Limitations thread.

I really hope this thread doesn't end up like poor old Heavy
image.jpg

He was so young

Morbi

Scavenger
If I become a premium member, would I be able to put more URLs in my Sig?
Because I am only allowed to put in 5. And I really want to fit in this one.
It would also be cool to fit in my Roster judging and No Limitations thread.

I really hope this thread doesn't end up like poor old Heavy
View attachment 3731
He was so young
I am pretty sure that becoming a premium member gives you more signature space. It is only 5 dollars, it might be worth it if you are serious.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Oh man I was thinking of a vulgar joke when you referred to Pokeballs. :awesome:

This idea is rather bizarre to me, I think it would be very funny if this happened, quite possibly the most plausible way to implement Reggie.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I am pretty sure that becoming a premium member gives you more signature space. It is only 5 dollars, it might be worth it if you are serious.
I know it gives more sig space, but I'm not sure if you could upload as many URLs.

My next WtF thread will be the Piano from SM64

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
YES. YES YES YES YES.

Everybody thought all the Reggie threads were dead. BUT YOU have made the wackiest idea EVER.

Congratulations, friend.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
This is the most plausible way to add Reggie I can think of. SUPPORT.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Just delete the locked threads from your sig. They're kind of pointless. Also, change it to "My Pokeballs Are Ready." That was a good idea.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
For the love of all that is holy. Stop with these types of threads. They are stupid, irrelevant, and all-around nonsensical. People who "support" this are trolling. No one wants him in Smash, he's not going to be in Smash.

He's a real person. If you want to make a joke thread, or an impossible, stupid character, then put it in the "Impossible Character" thread. All of your threads are either laid to rest by a moderator because it's the stupidest and most impossible idea ever conceived, or they barely get any attention because they're not legitimate fighters.

Enough.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
For the love of all that is holy. Stop with these types of threads. They are stupid, irrelevant, and all-around nonsensical. People who "support" this are trolling. No one wants him in Smash, he's not going to be in Smash.

He's a real person. If you want to make a joke thread, or an impossible, stupid character, then put it in the "Impossible Character" thread. All of your threads are either laid to rest by a moderator because it's the stupidest and most impossible idea ever conceived, or they barely get any attention because they're not legitimate fighters.

Enough.
Cough cough, MissingNo thread cough cough

And I've only had one thread closed by a mod

Louie G.

Smash Hero
So do you wanna support?
Sorry Bidoof, but not really.
I'd rather have normal Reggie or normal Pokémon Trainer.
I don't really want to support random threads like this, I'm trying to keep support now to the characters that I really want and have faith in, like K. Rool or Little Mac.
It's a funny concept, but it doesn't warrant my support.
Sorry Bidoof.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Sorry Bidoof, but not really.
I'd rather have normal Reggie or normal Pokémon Trainer.
I don't really want to support random threads like this, I'm trying to keep support now to the characters that I really want and have faith in, like K. Rool or Little Mac.
It's a funny concept, but it doesn't warrant my support.
Sorry Bidoof.
Alright.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Then why the **** is that still open?

Even then, at least that is technically a Nintendo character. Reggie is just a person.
I think you might have not understood my Coughing.
Look at the amount of supporters on my MissingNo thread.
12 supports, in 2 days.
Look at this thread,
7 supports, 5 hours.

Just because you don't think they will every happen (they probably won't) doesn't mean I can't make them.

And I doubt everyone here is trolling,
Because those are the same people the flip the hell out when I troll in one post.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
If you admit they won't make it, then why the hell would you make it? This is about predicting characters, not making joke threads to draw attention to yourself.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
If you admit they won't make it, then why the hell would you make it? This is about predicting characters, not making joke threads to draw attention to yourself.
Well, as much as I agree, half the threads made in the Character Discussion are for fun. Characters people support, but don't expect. But joke threads are against the rules.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Well, as much as I agree, half the threads made in the Character Discussion are for fun. Characters people support, but don't expect. But joke threads are against the rules.
Well, personally, I don't care. It doesn't give people the pass or right to add a thread like this. MissingNo., a freaking Logo, now this... those are joke threads.

Something that you made, that Ryu thread? Or say some of BluePikmin's ideas? No, those make sense. As unexpected and doubtful people would be for those characters, they make sense. A possible second rep for Capcom, a very unexpected hardware/historic Nintendo character. They make sense, while threads like these don't.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Well, personally, I don't care. It doesn't give people the pass or right to add a thread like this. MissingNo., a freaking Logo, now this... those are joke threads.

Something that you made, that Ryu thread? Or say some of BluePikmin's ideas? No, those make sense. As unexpected and doubtful people would be for those characters, they make sense. A possible second rep for Capcom, a very unexpected hardware/historic Nintendo character. They make sense, while threads like these don't.
If the maker doesn't consider his thread a joke, it's not a joke thread.
That's the argument I went through with Falkoopa for my N64 logo.
Then he agreed and opened it back up.
If you give me a guideline rule it brakes,
I will definitely consider shutting my threads down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom