• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I recieved food in the form of something you'd buy at McDonalds. (Fries and Nuggets) didn't feel like eating it so I ate Strawberries and Apples.
I feel refreshed, but both my eyes are bloodshot red. Surprised neither of them have been bruised from the constant itching/No blinking for more then 3 minutes.
(Also yeah, i'm posting more frequently cause upon thinking about it recently.... I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY POST COUNT)

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
So, today i went to Wal-mart to look for a spike figure. i found one, but it was only in a pack with a pretty inaccurate looking twilight and the balloon they come in in the intro. It's $20, which i was saving for my trip to New Orleans tomorrow in case i find anything good there, but i REALLY want that Spike figure.

Which do y'all think i should choose?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I've always treated it as cropped.

This is incredible and I love it.

So, today i went to Wal-mart to look for a spike figure. i found one, but it was only in a pack with a pretty inaccurate looking twilight and the balloon they come in in the intro. It's $20, which i was saving for my trip to New Orleans tomorrow in case i find anything good there, but i REALLY want that Spike figure.

Which do y'all think i should choose?
I usually go with don't buy the toys until they start doing show-accurate collectors' edition stuff. But Spike is more or less accurate, so I don't really have a good answer.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
woah

Cupcakes has its own page on knowyourmeme (forgive me if this was old news)

Anyway, i think i'll save it for New Orleans. Who knows? maybe i'll find a Spike figure there for cheaper :p

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
they should really disable post count in this forum.

most of you would probably stop talking here looool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom