• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"My Friends Are My Power!" Sora Unlocks the Way! (KH 2.8 Revealed, and new KH3 info coming November)

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Nah, Sakurai would have more trouble than ever if he tried to get Square Enix' permission for Sora, that and he'd also have to go to Disney. The only thing that would get Sora in is if Nintendo bought Square Enix, which would not happen before they buy SEGA, because Square Enix would be of lower priority to Nintendo. If we were to get a Square Enix rep as of now, I doubt it would be Sora anyway.
Still, Sora's pretty popular, and I'm pretty sure I saw him on the pre-brawl polls for third party reps. He's still got a chance, albeit a very SLIM one, and Disney would give Sora if they gave anyone.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
So I had an idea for Sora's moveset. I've been thinking of how the command deck from his series could be implemented, & thought of the idea of Sora having lopsided customization options:

Neutral B (Command Deck): Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Balloon, Spark, Time Bomb, Zero Gravity, Magnet, Reflect
Up B: Air Spiral & nothing else
Side B: Strike Raid & nothing else
Down B: Collision Magnet & nothing else

Yep, Sora still has 12 options overall for his specials but 3 of them aren't changeable. In exchange for that limitation the Command Deck special get 9 options total. Sora could have any 3 of these 9 spells in his active CD in a match, when uses a spell the CD rotates to the next of the 3 while the used one cooldowns. Players can highlight a specific spell they want with the taunt button (up taunt for Spell 1, etc.) I think this helps translate the gameplay of recent KH games into SSB.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
[quote+"Double0Groove"]Woah, woah, woah,

If you honestly thought that I wouldn't have counter for that argument, then I'm truly disappointed.

A game that Disney allowed one of their characters to be put in. If Sega could get the rights to use that character, then I'm not putting anything over Nintendo's head. That other comment you made about them having to get Disney's other IPs is also false( to an extent) because they could easily just use the KH original characters for trophy support like Riku, Kairi, a Heartless etc. if they couldn't get the rights to Donald and Goofy.[/quote]

Aren't we conveniently forgetting a few things, Mr. Edgeworth?

Firstly, that was a racing game. Not a fighter. Disney has a squeaky clean record with it's properties. To have an actual fighting game where punching and kicking and slashing occur might taint the record and considering certain prior controversies they might not want to go that fast again.

In addition, there's a certain part of Sora's design that has an unmistakable Disney property on it....can you think of what I'm referring too?

Double0Groove

Smash Ace

Aren't we conveniently forgetting a few things, Mr. Edgeworth?

Firstly, that was a racing game. Not a fighter. Disney has a squeaky clean record with it's properties. To have an actual fighting game where punching and kicking and slashing occur might taint the record and considering certain prior controversies they might not want to go that fast again.

In addition, there's a certain part of Sora's design that has an unmistakable Disney property on it....can you think of what I'm referring too?

Actually, Mr. Wright, it is you who seems to be conveniently forgetting a few things.
For starters, because you can no longer casually fall back on that Dissidia claim you made earlier, I can now use the violence found in the Kingdom Hearts series as an example. When a game as fast and violent like Kingdom Hearts is compared to a game that's considered by its developer to be a "casual party game", then there's no contest. Now if we were talking about any other character, you would've had a point, but we're talking about Disney's most violent protagonist here and I'm positive that his inclusion to a "casual party game" wouldn't "tarnish their record".

With that being said, your second argument is extremely transparent.

Not only is Sora's entire design a Disney property, but the key-chain can easily just as well be changed to something else. Not that the key-chain actually matters seeing how it's only just that, one small key-chain and it wouldn't be anywhere close to being as difficult as getting the actual character it symbolizes.

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
because they were against their characters being in a fighting game
There isn't any confirmation that Disney was the one who pulled the plug on the KH Dissidia concept( but if you can find something that confirms that, please send me a link to the article). Even if they did do it, do you honestly think it they were referring to this guy?:

The more likely scenario would've been that they wouldn't have wanted to see their biggest mascots( like Mickey, Donald, Goofy, etc.) beating the crap out of each other.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Actually, Mr. Wright, it is you who seems to be conveniently forgetting a few things.
For starters, because you can no longer casually fall back on that Dissidia claim you made earlier, I can now use the violence found in the Kingdom Hearts series as an example. When a game as fast and violent like Kingdom Hearts is compared to a game that's considered by its developer to be a "casual party game", then there's no contest. Now if we were talking about any other character, you would've had a point, but we're talking about Disney's most violent protagonist here and I'm positive that his inclusion to a "casual party game" wouldn't "tarnish their record".

With that being said, your second argument is extremely transparent.

Not only is Sora's entire design a Disney property, but the key-chain can easily just as well be changed to something else. Not that the key-chain actually matters seeing how it's only just that, one small key-chain and it wouldn't be anywhere close to being as difficult as getting the actual character it symbolizes.

You cannot change part of a character's design. Even the smallest detail is important. Name another character who's physical design actually changed. Especially in their weaponry, the most essential part of their fighting style. The Keychain changes the appearance of the Keyblade. If it were something else.....

THE DESIGN OF THE KEYBLADE WOULD CHANGE!

And before you try to pull that he could just use a Keyblade without a Disney design on it, characters are always shown in Smash using their most recognizable weapon. The Master Sword, Monado Level I, Falchion....

WHY WOULD SORA BE ANY DIFFERENT?

You can't deny that Disney would also want a LOT of money for Sora's inclusion. Considering Nintendo has to purchase rights to use the character, there is a very low chance Sora will EVER make the jump. Disney is a very money-hungry company. Why pay them for the rights when you can pay another company less for an even more recognizable hero? Rayman? Snake? Banjo & Kazooie?

Face it, Mr. Edgeworth....

SORA HAS AS MUCH SHOT OF GETTING IN SMASH AS MASTER CHIEF DOES!

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
I thought it was that Disney never actually rejected Dissidia, but that Square assumed they would & never bothered pitching it to them to begin with.

As a side note, 1 of the promoted player creations for Disney Infinity 2.0 was a fighting game-like mini-game. https://infinity.disney.com/toybox/17c113fbd83449138fb7c22013b3a647 Disney effectively has given approval for any of their characters in DI to battle one another. You can make Aladdin beat the **** out of Jasmine & it's cool with them.

Also, Sora is only a Disney character by technicality, Disney doesn't really treat him as 1 of their own. I don't see Disney asking for as much money for him as they would with any movie property. Nor being as restrictive in how he's used.

Double0Groove

Smash Ace

You cannot change part of a character's design. Even the smallest detail is important. Name another character who's physical design actually changed. Especially in their weaponry, the most essential part of their fighting style. The Keychain changes the appearance of the Keyblade. If it were something else.....

THE DESIGN OF THE KEYBLADE WOULD CHANGE!

And before you try to pull that he could just use a Keyblade without a Disney design on it, characters are always shown in Smash using their most recognizable weapon. The Master Sword, Monado Level I, Falchion....

WHY WOULD SORA BE ANY DIFFERENT?

You can't deny that Disney would also want a LOT of money for Sora's inclusion. Considering Nintendo has to purchase rights to use the character, there is a very low chance Sora will EVER make the jump. Disney is a very money-hungry company. Why pay them for the rights when you can pay another company less for an even more recognizable hero? Rayman? Snake? Banjo & Kazooie?

Face it, Mr. Edgeworth....

SORA HAS AS MUCH SHOT OF GETTING IN SMASH AS MASTER CHIEF DOES!

Once again, Mr. Wright, you are completely avoiding the truth.
If you wish for an example of a character who has drastically changed in design in Smash bros. then I shall gladly give you one!
Original design:

Melee design:

Brawl design:

Undeniable evidence that Sakurai isn't above changing a character for the sake of convenience. The removal or replacement of a single key-chain is hardly anywhere near a drastic a change as this.

As for your second point, let's be perfectly clear here, if we were talking about Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Aladdin, Mulan, Simba, Tron, Jack Sparrow, or any of the other famous Disney IPs, then your claim about what they'd demand from Nintendo would've had some weight to it. But we're not talking about them, we're talking about Sora, a character who is nowhere near as popular or as valuable to Disney as the characters I mentioned earlier. Using a line of reasoning that was spawned by the characters that I listed doesn't help your argument in the slightest, especially when we both know for a fact that Sega was able to get the rights to another lesser known Disney character. It shows that the value of the character in question is based on their popularity, and all things considered, he'd be worth roughly around the same price( or less) as the characters you mentioned, with or without the Key-chain.

WHETHER YOU'D LIKE TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT, SORA BEING IN SMASH IS ENTIRELY PLAUSIBLE!

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
after double checking it seems it was normua who was against the idea of disney characters fighting now if youll excuse im gonna start campaigning for a disney fighting game

Orchestrafanboy19

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Orchestrafanboy
3DS FC
1435-5592-4731
However, you have to understand. Whoever it was didn't want, say, Mickey and Minnie beating each other. I'm sure no one would bat an eyelid at Sora hitting and/or being hit by other people. That's the beauty of Smash, Nintendo characters can beat the crud out of each other and it's perfectly fine. Mario can fight Peach and Link can slash Zelda. If Disney or whoever is afraid of their characters hurting each other, Sora is perfect. He represents Square Enix and Disney. Both great companies and one of which has had presence on Nintendo for a long time now. His moveset and design fits perfectly with the rest of the crowd. He's also a character who has been requested for some time now. Anyone may be in, and I hope and pray he's in.

Haki

Smash Rookie
NNID
hakidesu
3DS FC
3239-5816-4737
Thinking back, while I'm still not sure if he'll make it, I DO want him in and he has about as much of a chance as say... Quote or Gunvolt,
part of me doesn't see it happening unless we get a bigger following for him. I have voted for him and so have quite a few of you, but we need to
make it known by other methods as well. (I'm sorry if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about.) :ness:

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
Thinking back, while I'm still not sure if he'll make it, I DO want him in and he has about as much of a chance as say... Quote or Gunvolt,
part of me doesn't see it happening unless we get a bigger following for him. I have voted for him and so have quite a few of you, but we need to
make it known by other methods as well. (I'm sorry if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about.) :ness:
I'm already working on something like that. The only way to increase his chances is to prove to a majority of the fan base that there's hardly any reason at all( if any) why he wouldn't beable to join the roster even if he got enough votes.

willj803

Smash Rookie
I've tried to come up with a Sora's Smash Bros. Move List. Tell me if you like it!
Standard A: Sora quickly slashes 3 times with the Keyblade, similar to his standard combo in the first Kingdom Hearts game.
Side Tilt: Sora jabs to the side with the Keyblade.
Down Tilt: Sora does a weak jab downwards to the enemies legs.
Up Tilt: Sora does a very quick slash in the air above him. Good for combo starters.
Side Smash: Sora transforms into Valor Form, and performs a powerful stab with Hero's Crest and Pumpkin-head.
Down Smash: Sora transforms into Master Form and stabs the ground with 2 Keyblades, making a shockwave.
Up Smash: Sora transforms into Wisdom Form and shoots 5 projectiles in the air with the Keyblade. Good range.
Up Air: Sora does a quick swipe upwards, not a good kill move, but good for combos.
Down Air: Sora performs Finishing Leap, falling to the ground fast, hitting enemies on the way, it creates a shockwave with the Keyblade when Sora hits the ground.
Forward Air: Sora does a quick front flip forward, while slashing the Keyblade. Good kill move.
Back Air: Sora spins backwards twice, swinging his Keyblade, it is able to hit twice. Good kill move.
Grab: Sora casts Gravity, pulling in a foe.
Pummel: Sora hits the enemy with the hilt of the Keyblade.
Forward Throw: Sora throws the enemy forward, then casts Firaga, hitting the opponent with it.
Back Throw: Sora throws the opponent backwards, then immediately casts Blizzaga, freezing the enemy for a few seconds.
Up Throw: Sora throws the enemy up in the air, then casts Thundaga on the enemy, the thunder makes the opponent meteor smash to the ground.
Down Throw: Sora teleports to the other side of the opponent and stabs down with Keyblade.
Standard Special: Sora charges up Ars Arcanum, he is vulnerable while doing this.
If fully charged, Sora will release it, creating an explosion near him, and blasting 6 energy beams at the enemy. If Sora releases it before it's fully charged, it will only create the explosion.
Side Special: Sora preforms Strike Raid, hurling the Keyblade at the enemy. Hits multiple times. Sora is extremely vulnerable during this.
Down Special: Sora preforms Stun Impact. This creates a large force field around him. Can stun enemies and reflect projectiles. Weak attack.
Up Special: Sora uses his glide move, elevating himself diagonally, very quick move. Easily punished.
FINAL SMASH: Sora calls upon Donald and Goofy, allowing Sora to transform into Final Form. Sora isn't invincible during this time, but his move set is changed and he is extremely powerful. He is also able to fly.
This is what I've come up with so far!
-Will

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
I've tried to come up with a Sora's Smash Bros. Move List. Tell me if you like it!
Standard A: Sora quickly slashes 3 times with the Keyblade, similar to his standard combo in the first Kingdom Hearts game.
Side Tilt: Sora jabs to the side with the Keyblade.
Down Tilt: Sora does a weak jab downwards to the enemies legs.
Up Tilt: Sora does a very quick slash in the air above him. Good for combo starters.
Side Smash: Sora transforms into Valor Form, and performs a powerful stab with Hero's Crest and Pumpkin-head.
Down Smash: Sora transforms into Master Form and stabs the ground with 2 Keyblades, making a shockwave.
Up Smash: Sora transforms into Wisdom Form and shoots 5 projectiles in the air with the Keyblade. Good range.
Up Air: Sora does a quick swipe upwards, not a good kill move, but good for combos.
Down Air: Sora performs Finishing Leap, falling to the ground fast, hitting enemies on the way, it creates a shockwave with the Keyblade when Sora hits the ground.
Forward Air: Sora does a quick front flip forward, while slashing the Keyblade. Good kill move.
Back Air: Sora spins backwards twice, swinging his Keyblade, it is able to hit twice. Good kill move.
Pummel: Sora hits the enemy with the hilt of the Keyblade.
Forward Throw: Sora throws the enemy forward, then casts Firaga, hitting the opponent with it.
Back Throw: Sora throws the opponent backwards, then immediately casts Blizzaga, freezing the enemy for a few seconds.
Up Throw: Sora throws the enemy up in the air, then casts Thundaga on the enemy, the thunder makes the opponent meteor smash to the ground.
Down Throw: Sora teleports to the other side of the opponent and stabs down with Keyblade.
Standard Special: Sora charges up Ars Arcanum, he is vulnerable while doing this.
If fully charged, Sora will release it, creating an explosion near him, and blasting 6 energy beams at the enemy. If Sora releases it before it's fully charged, it will only create the explosion.
Side Special: Sora preforms Strike Raid, hurling the Keyblade at the enemy. Hits multiple times. Sora is extremely vulnerable during this.
Down Special: Sora preforms Stun Impact. This creates a large force field around him. Can stun enemies and reflect projectiles. Weak attack.
Up Special: Sora uses his glide move, elevating himself diagonally, very quick move. Easily punished.
FINAL SMASH: Sora calls upon Donald and Goofy, allowing Sora to transform into Final Form. Sora isn't invincible during this time, but his move set is changed and he is extremely powerful. He is also able to fly.
-Will
I'm no moveset expert but this is a good potential moveset. The various transformations don't really need to be added, but if they were actually mandatory, then this would be a good way to implement them into Smash 4. Although,Some of the grab attacks are a bit much, like, the length of time it would take to use those moves would be too long for a grab attack( with the exception of the down throw, which I believe would be best suited for the up throw). There are also other potential techniques for his Final Smash, but I like the idea of the Final form being his Final Smash too( although, because it can be any two partners that can trigger the final form, I'd just recommend using Riku and Lea).

willj803

Smash Rookie
I'm no moveset expert but this is a good potential moveset. The various transformations don't really need to be added, but if they were actually mandatory, then this would be a good way to implement them into Smash 4. Although,Some of the grab attacks are a bit much, like, the length of time it would take to use those moves would be too long for a grab attack( with the exception of the down throw, which I believe would be best suited for the up throw). There are also other potential techniques for his Final Smash, but I like the idea of the Final form being his Final Smash too( although, because it can be any two partners that can trigger the final form, I'd just recommend using Riku and Lea).
I totally agree with you there! I like the idea of Riku being in his final smash! Thanks for the info! :)

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
With the whole Kingdom Hearts 3 showing up at E3, Hyped me up so much that I decided to throw in a vote for Sora.
Thanks for your support!
But still, Kingdom Hearts 3 was amazing to watch! Huge open spaces are returning, and so is the flow motion mechanic( apparently), I can't wait to see what they've got for us in November! :chuckle:

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
I still can't believe Leonard Nimoy passed away... I was so looking forward to hearing his voice in Kingdom Hearts 3. I wonder whom is going to voice Xehanort now.

I'm seriously thinking about buying a PS4 just for this game.

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
I still can't believe Leonard Nimoy passed away... I was so looking forward to hearing his voice in Kingdom Hearts 3. I wonder whom is going to voice Xehanort now.

I'm seriously thinking about buying a PS4 just for this game.
R.I.P Leo, you will be missed...
Didn't they show the new voice actor at E3? Roy Connly( I think I'm spelling that right) was his name.

Anyway, I'm just gonna wait and see what'll happen with KH3 before I decide to buy the console. Not gonna repeat the same thing I did with the PS3 with the PS4.

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
Ah, I see.

I usually do not watch the Sony or Microsoft press conferences. I'm not biased or anything; I'm just not interested in most of their console software.
It was actually at the Square Enix conference. Plus, it's cool, I completely skipped out on the Microsoft conference too.

willj803

Smash Rookie
This is it! My final ideal move set for Sora in Smash Bros! Any constructive criticism is welcomed! Enjoy!
Kingdom Hearts Smash Bros. DLC
SORA LIGHTS UP THE BATTLE!
Sora's Smash Bros. Move List
Sora is a medium-light character. He is best in the air, and while he might not be the strongest, he is quick, being able to rack up damage through his combos. Sora is also very air attack oriented, being able to stay in the fray for a long time. Fighting power characters will be tough, but if you play smart, you'll prevail.

Design: I'd like Sora to be from KH2. I think his costume changes could be his Valor, Wisdom, Master, Limit, Final, and Anti forms. Along with his younger DDD and KH1 designs and outfits.

Standards
Standard A: Sora quickly slashes 3 times with the Key blade, similar to his standard combo in the first Kingdom Hearts game. 7%
Side Tilt: Sora jabs to the side with the Key blade. 4%
Down Tilt: Sora does a weak jab downwards to the enemies legs. 2%
Up Tilt: Sora does a very quick slash in the air above him. Good for combo starters. 4%
Dash Attack: Sora preforms Sonic Blade, leaving an after image. Powerful knock back. 7%

Smashes
Side Smash: Sora transforms into Valor Form, and performs a powerful stab with Hero's Crest and Pumpkin-head. 14%
Down Smash: Sora transforms into Master Form and stabs the ground with 2 Key blades, making a shockwave. 12%
Up Smash: Sora transforms into Wisdom Form and shoots 5 projectiles in the air with the key blade. Good range. Attack: 11% Projectiles: Each 3%

Aerials
Up Air: Sora does a quick swipe upwards,doing a backflip. Not a good kill move, but good for combos. 5%
Down Air: Sora performs Finishing Leap, falling to the ground fast, hitting enemies on the way, it creates a shockwave with the key blade when Sora hits the ground. In the air: 4% Impact: 9%
Forward Air: Sora does a quick front flip forward, while slashing the key blade. Good kill move. 9%
Back Air: Sora spins backwards twice, swinging his key blade, it is able to hit twice. Good kill move. Each Swipe: 8%
Neutral Air: Sora spins the key blade around him diagonally. 4%

Throws
Pummel: Sora hits the enemy with the hilt of the key blade. 1%
Forward Throw: Sora throws the enemy forward, then casts Firaga, hitting the opponent with it. 11%
Back Throw: Sora throws the opponent backwards, then immediately casts Blizzaga, freezing the enemy for a few seconds. 7%
Up Throw: Sora throws the enemy up in the air, then casts Thundaga on the enemy, the thunder makes the opponent meteor smash to the ground. 14%
Down Throw: Sora teleports to the other side of the opponent and stabs down with the Keyblade. 12%

⚫Specials
If fully charged, Sora will release it, creating an explosion near him, and blasting 6 energy beams at the enemy. If Sora releases it before it's fully charged, it will only create the explosion. Armor frames while releasing it, but not while charging it.Explosion: 17% Beams: 4%
Side Special: Sora preforms Strike Raid, hurling the Keyblade at the enemy. Hits multiple times. Sora is extremely vulnerable during this. It pulls in the enemies, allowing for combos.Can hit 7 times. Each hit: 3%
Down Special: Sora preforms Reflega. This creates a large force field around him. Can stun enemies and reflect projectiles. Weak attack. 4%
Up Special: Sora uses Flowmotion, elevating himself depending on how you tilt the control stick, such as Fox's Up Special. If Sora touches an enemy with this, he can preform different chains of combos depending if the control stick is to the side, above, or below. Very good recovery. Very quick move. Easily punished.

FINAL SMASH: 'Friends are his Power!'
Sora calls upon Donald and Goofy, allowing Sora to transform into Final Form. Sora isn't invincible during this time, but his move set is changed and he is extremely powerful. He is also able to fly. He will summon two random key blades and attack with them telepathically. A drive gauge will appear on screen. The higher Sora's damage, the longer the drive gauge will be.

♥Animations:
Sleeping: Sora lies down with his hands behind his head.
Dizzy/Shield Break: Sora staggers around, moaning, "Ow... My head..."
Flinch: Sora closes his eyes and grits his teeth, while putting his hands in front of him.
Knocked Back: Sora shouts "WHOOAAAA!" or "EHHH!!", While falling backwards doing backflips, obviously in pain.
K.O.: Sora yells "AHHHHH!!!!"
Shield: Sora holds his key blade horizontally in front of him, with Aeroga defending him.
Trip: Sora lands on his butt, scratching his head.
Grabbed: Sora scrambles while pulling his head away. Both of his eyes are closed.
Idle 1: Sora looks to his left, at the enemy, and then to the right, and the back at the enemy, like his attack pose in KH2.
Idle 2:Sora holds the key blade straight forward and looks at it supisciously.

Taunts
Up Taunt: Sora pulls out a potion and throws it up in the air and uses it, saying: "This should help!" or "Okay!"
Down Taunt: Sora puts his hands behind his hand, exclaiming: "Is that it?" or "Nothing to it!"
Side Taunt: Sora levitates in a sitting pose, he then materializes very familiar playing cards and spins them around him, grinning big at the screen.

Victory
1.Sora spins the key blade and rests it on his shoulder, exclaiming: "That's the power of the Key blade!"
2.Sora puts his hands behind his head, smiling, and says "My friends are my power!"
3. Sora puts his hands on his hips and says "How'd ya like that?!"
Defeat: Sora claps while smiling big! Nothing can bring this kid down!

Stage:
Wii U: Twilight Town
Moving Stage.
A platform moves from different locations.
It can stop at many locations such as: The top of the clock tower, the Struggle arena, the Subway, on a train etc.
(OPTIONAL) 3DS: Station of Awakening
Flat Stage.
Sometimes the Pillars will fall apart making the opponents fall to a new one. Many air battles this way.
Dark side attacks the stage as a boss sometimes, similar to Ridley and the Yellow Devil. He could punch the ground with his fists or shoot darkness from his chest. He could be defeated.

♦Music:
Simple and Clean (Vocals)
Tension Rising
Dearly Beloved
Deep Drive
Sinister Sundown
Destati
13th Struggle
13th Dilemma
Working Together
Forze del Male
Vector to the Heavens

Etc.

So what are you waiting for? Open the Door, with Sora!

-Will

Orchestrafanboy19

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Orchestrafanboy
3DS FC
1435-5592-4731
What could be Sora's costumes? All I can come up with is KH outfit, KHII outfit, KHIII outfit, Valor form, Wisdom form, Master form, Final (unless they choose this as his final smash), Anti. That's potentially seven/eight costumes. What do you think?

Orchestrafanboy19

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Orchestrafanboy
3DS FC
1435-5592-4731
Still, if we're talking in terms of promotion for upcoming games, Ryu got in, even though Street Fighter V isn't coming to the Wii U or 3DS.

Top Bottom