• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Murio's Character Fun Packs: Mario is Having an Identity Crisis! Wario Imminent.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Hey guys and gals, The goal of this project is to enhance the experience of smash with subtle, and sometimes not so subtle, visual changes.

Kirby has finally learned how to express his emotions, through color:
(1/15/2014) UPDATE: CSPs and BPs now included.

Brawl Vault:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35562&Moderated=All&facebook=true

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Mario is having an identity Crisis! His first identify theft victim? Luigi!
(1/15/2014) UPDATE: CSP and BP now included.

Brawl Vault:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35742&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Coming Soon: :warioc:

Last edited:

Anonistry

Smash Journeyman
I can only chime in and say that this looks awesome. Nice job!

... And your sig says I am cool? I am? this has been a glorious day!

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Just type [.collapse]insert what you want to put in spoilers here[./collapse] (minus the periods of course) and if you want to give a title to a spoiler tag just put [.collapse=*insert title here]insert what you want to put in spoilers here[./collapse] (again, minus the periods)

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Just type [.collapse]insert what you want to put in spoilers here[./collapse] (minus the periods of course) and if you want to give a title to a spoiler tag just put [.collapse=*insert title here]insert what you want to put in spoilers here[./collapse] (again, minus the periods)
Just to chime in, spoiler instead of collapse works too.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
I can only chime in and say that this looks awesome. Nice job!

... And your sig says I am cool? I am? this has been a glorious day!
Yea man! Everyone is cool. and I appreciate you checkin out my thread! Kirby said he wants to gobble you up!

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Thanks man. I really appreciate it. I'll fix up the thread when I get home.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Kirby hats 100% complete, details in OP.

Is there a basic thread Readme anywhere I might have missed? I would appreciate it if someone could let me know how to change my threads title. Thanks!

Last edited:

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
Good stuff, very interesting concept. Look forward to any ideas you have for the future.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Mario is having an Identity Crisis! His first identify theft victim? Luigi!

New release, and theme of current project.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Mario / Wario progress:

Mario's Overalls have been completely retextured using Wario's textures.

Still need to do:
pant legs need to be tighter
shoe shape
W on hat
T-shirt

Top Bottom