• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Game & Watch Amiibo

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodyshadow

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0275-8060-5220
How do you think they'll handle the figure itself? Do you think they will go full 3D model or use a 2D piece of plastic? Do you think it'll be completely thin or somewhat hefty if it is flat? Will you feel kinda ripped off having to pay $14 for a simple flat piece of plastic?

TempahRelapse

Smash Journeyman
How do you think they'll handle the figure itself? Do you think they will go full 3D model or use a 2D piece of plastic? Do you think it'll be completely thin or somewhat hefty if it is flat? Will you feel kinda ripped off having to pay $14 for a simple flat piece of plastic?
When it comes to price, more often than not it's not dictated by the value of the materials/use (although the cost has to be more than how much the thing costs to make). But price is influenced by how much people are willing to pay. Thus I don't think it will be cheaper than other models.

But back on topic I kind of hope nintendo attempts to make his model 2 dimensional. But that's if he gets a model.

Last edited:

bloodyshadow

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0275-8060-5220
I absolutely don't think they'll knock the price down because of the materials used (that's just money they don't have to spend but get to make) and I get that you're more-so paying for the functionality of the figure, but as cool and unique of a figure as it may be comparatively, just seems like kind of a rip to me considering the detail and high quality of the others. I'd be buying figures anyway, it's just cool that they actually DO something, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom