• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i'm totally flaking on this brawl tournament cuz i think nick will be back this weekend

so unless all the noobs want to go to a brawl tournament then we're probably just gonna hang out and do something else

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ahhhh ok haha

dang there's actually supposed to be a family reunion at my house that day too, i totally forgot

but i still wanna go play brawl and get a chance at dat $100 cash......

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
that tourny yesterday was pretty fun

i got 2nd in teams so i made my money back

5th in singles, losing to NWA (kirby/ness) and falln (peach/kirby)

i'm assuming top 2 was sean and slee

so gahtlike. i played two games at once today. holding ygo cards in one hand and a 3ds in the other. Ended up winning ygo tournament and getting second in pokemon. thx starcraft for multitasking skills. who keeps ddosing smashboards

I got bodied by some guy who used all gimmick sets and by the time I figured everything out I was so behind. I TRIED MY BEST BUT IT WASNT ENOUGH

LOL i remember special kangaskhan from pokemon stadium. surf and fire blast amazing. I remember muk having fire blast too, I liked him in pokemon stadium so tanky. Almost as good as flying snorlax with metronome.

Official VGC tournament this weekend at kriers. I really hate prankster as a legit opening strategy...why do I have to use fake out pokemon just so I don't lose to it? Makes me sad

Oh yeah that one guy would have won if he switched to scizor after he saw the first bp, jk expecting people to know how to play in sub 2000 rating is prob too much to expect

RIP IN PIECES KANGASKHAN

Prob getting banned very soon as smogon's already talking about it. Time to hop on the mega lucario train (I wish ice punch was here already). Megas as a whole are completely unfair, gotta ban them one by one

Mega scizor is also very good but idk, CB scizor is such a momentum swinger. I'll have to test this one out

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
found a guy on reddit who plays P:M

he lives in manteca and said he held a smashfest at War Torn Front recently with like 10 people

i'm beginning to really like that place

adaias do u ever play magic or just strictly yu-gi-oh?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah, i believe!!!

the brawl tourny they had was so random, but they had like 25 players and ranked players from socal turned up for no reason and i got 5th

I stopped playing magic cause im broke and i can only 100% profitably play yugioh. huehue manteca's too far away to go to play and everyone here's a casual so i can't even carpool or something cheap

im actually not enjoying ygo atm, but I can't pass up free money.

are you guys cool with mon, tues, or wed? Im only really busy on saturdays, but sometimes im out of town on sunday

WOW MY POST WENT THROUGH THE FIRST TIME. did they finally get some good forum code

Top Bottom