• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miscellaneous Glitches

JRC LSS

Smash Apprentice
1. Occasionally when playing all star versus and stamina (though I think it can be non-stamina too), a small "hp" symbol appears somewhere on the screen when a character gets hit. It jumps around like it normally should, just in a different location on the screen. This might have to do with both characters having the same costume, but I haven't been able to recreate it consistently.

2. Event 8 Ivysaur appears to be brawl Ivysaur. A few times during the match it used bullet seed on me. I couldn't tell if squirtle or charizard were their brawl versions. Also, I'm not sure if this is related, but a smash ball came up and after Ivysaur grabbed it, she just disappeared.

3. When Marth or Roy use their side b, the only color that flashes is green from the second swing. Debug mode and hitbox display were off when I tried this. Strangely, on other times that I've booted up PM, it did show the colors, so it seems it's not even consistent.

4. Jigglypuff drops the beam sword when she does a forward smash with it.

5. Kirby will lose his copy ability if the person he inhaled loses a stock in all star versus. This might just be an inevitable consequence of how ASV works though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom